Have you picked your Campanilla floor plan yet? With so many choices it isn’t easy but we’re here to help.
• With four plans ranging from 1,800 to 2,922 square feet, the Artisan Collection is perfect for a single owner, couple or family. We’re also seeing a lot of interest from people who are downsizing but still want luxury features and a prestigious location. View the Artisan Collection floor plans here.
• If you have a growing or extended family, or just need lots of space, the Villa Collection is for you. Homes range from 2,600 to 3,100 square feet. There’s room for overnight guests or a home business, with plenty left over for family and hobbies. View the Villa Collection floor plans here.
See a floor plan you like? Call Shari Fobel Lic #01860099, Internet Home Consultant, to schedule a model tour today. Call 949.341.1206 or send her an email.
Whichever collection and plan you decide on, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing it was built by Taylor Morrison. That’s your assurance of quality construction, impeccable craftsmanship, superior design and award-winning customer service.
We don’t just build homes. We obsess over them.
• We carefully research each location and build close to excellent schools, shopping and other community services.
• We take care to preserve and enhance the surroundings where we build.
• We offer the amenities and public areas our homebuyers have told us they want.
• Our architects and designers are expert at creating homes that are comfortable and have enduring style, while allowing you ample opportunity to add your personal touches.
Taylor Morrison has a long history of customer satisfaction. We have been inducted into both the Builder magazine Hall of Fame and the Best in American Living Award Hall of Fame, sponsored by the National Association of Home Builders. In Southern California, we have earned 15 Builder’s Choice Awards from Builder magazine.
Did you know?
More than 100 years of experience are built into every Taylor Morrison home. Today, more than 130 Taylor Morrison communities are currently under construction in North America. In the United States we are building communities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida and Texas. In Canada, Monarch builds single-family homes and high-rise condominiums in Toronto and Ottawa.