Welcome to the Taylor Morrison blog! We want you to love where you live, so we’ve collected some fun stories, helpful tips, and homebuying highlights to share with you.
Inspired by you.
Your New Denver Home Built For You
-Kennedy Hall-January 18, 2012-Updated November 2, 2015
Your New Denver Home, Built For You.
homes inspired by you®
Start With a Plan, Then Make It Your Own
Discover The Benefits of a To-Be-Built Home
Would you love to have a custom home, but don’t want to deal with the hassle and expense? Here’s an attractive, affordable option. Purchase a to-be-built home by Taylor Morrison. You start with one of our award-winning plans in one of our popular Denver communities. Then personalize it to reflect you and your taste:
• Choose flexible layout and design options
• Select all the interior finishes, from cabinets to flooring, counter tops, tile, carpeting and paint
• Upgrade fixtures and appliances
You’ll get all the advantages of a brand new home:
• The latest energy-efficient materials and construction
• Better indoor air quality
• Lower maintenance
• The peace of mind of our one-year limited warranty
• PLUS, purchase before year’s end and get a family room fireplace at no charge
A new home is more than just bricks and mortar. It's an essential part of who you are. At Taylor Morrison, we create the most exciting new homes imaginable, set them in vibrant neighborhoods and invite people to invest their dreams in them.
All incentives, pricing, availability, amenities and plans subject to change or delay without notice and are not guaranteed. For our age qualified communities: At least one resident of house hold must be 55 or better, and additional restrictions apply. Some residents may be younger than 55. See Community Sales Associate for details on minimum age for permanent residency.