Since Taylor Morrison is all about building in places where you want to live, you’ll be happy to hear we’re coming soon to Lake Nona. If you’re unfamiliar with the area, Lake Nona is a 7,000-acre master-planned community in southeast Orlando within the city limits. Join the Interest List so we can email you news and updates about floor plans, pricing and events.
We’ll be building in the Laureate Park section, which has a gated entrance. Here’s the short-list of what is or will be nearby:
- Medical City, a 650-acre life sciences cluster that will include the University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Sanford Burnham Institute for Medical Research, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center Orlando, Nemours Children’s Hospital, University of Florida Research Institute and Orlando VA Medical Center. Wow!
- Valencia Community College
- Moss Park Elementary (A Ranked), Lake Nona Middle School (A Ranked) and Lake Nona High (2012 rank pending)
- Lake Nona Plaza, anchored by a Publix
- The Cornerstone at Lake Hart, two miles to the north
- Target, Best Buy and some other big boxers within 15 minutes
- Village Walk Town Center
- A new open-air, totally upscale mega mall with over a million square feet of retail giving shop till you drop new meaning
About 40% of the Lake Nona community will be left the way nature made it. Plans call for 44+ miles of paved and unpaved trails, 1,000 acres of lakes and canals (bring your boat and your fishing gear), lots of people parks and a couple of dog parks, too.
SR 417, SR 528 and SR 408 are a short drive away, taking you anywhere you want to go in Central Florida in well under two hours. That means you can pick up/drop off visitors at Orlando International in 10 minutes, reach downtown Orlando in 20 minutes, get to Cocoa Beach in half an hour and make Tampa in 90 minutes.
Laureate Park is being built in an area just south of SR 417. We’ll be offering two collections of homes ranging from about 2,600 to 4,500 square feet. Expect to find plenty of upgraded features like granite counters in the kitchen and baths, GE Nucleus energy manager systems and GE GeoSpring Hybrid water heaters. If you have teenagers, the floor plans are designed so you won’t step on each other’s lifestyles.
Sound like the kind of place you want to call home? Join the Interest List and we promise to keep you in the loop on Laureate Park at Lake Nona new homes in Orlando.