With rates low and the local housing market on the up swing, now’s the right time to buy Austin TX real estate. The area just keeps on growing and home values are climbing again.
So why is the “Live Music Capitol of the World” such a great place to own a home? Here are a few reasons we thought of:
- Quality of life is high while cost of living remains low – a home is only 7.5 times the median income.
- Unemployment is low. A Metrostudy report shows that about 35,000 jobs were added to the city from November 2011 to November 2012 alone.
- Mortgage rates are still low. For example, as of March 2013 a 30-year fixed loan comes in at 3.925% APR.
- For sports fans, Austin is hometown to the UT Longhorns.
- And, yes, Austin is a cool town to live in with plenty of fun to be had.
While Austin is perfect for home ownership, homes are selling fast. But if you’re looking for completed homes on the market that are move-in ready you can still snag the home that’s right for you and your family.
The Bayberry in Crystal Falls – At 1,483 square feet, this Hill Country prize features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a gourmet kitchen with island that is open to the dining and family rooms. The home has high ceilings, giving it a spacious feel. Just $216,289.
The Barcelona in Crystal Falls Fairways – This 2-story 5-bedroom 4,222 square-foot beauty is ideal for growing families. The secluded master suite takes up an entire downstairs wing, perfect for getting away from it all. The home boasts many luxurious touches such as a game room, computer nook and a 3-car garage. Heaven at $540,263.
You can see all of our move-in ready homes in Austin here.
You’ll find Taylor Morrison neighborhoods throughout the area including Austin, Leander and Bee Cave homes. Check out all of our Austin communities here.
If you’re looking for a new home, let us help. Call Heather Fox, Internet Home Consultant, at 512-845-7350 now. We’ll help you find one of the most important assets you can own – your new Taylor Morrison home.