Now that the holidays are over we’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who played “What’s in the Box” on the Taylor Morrison Facebook page last month. We had a lot of fun reading through everyone’s guesses and look forward to asking Santa’s helpers to pitch in again for more festive fun in December of 2016.
Stay tuned for more Taylor Morrison contests and sweepstakes throughout the year.
Hats off to our Winners
Whether you own a new home in Denver or are looking at Orlando real estate, everybody loves free stuff! And that’s why “What’s in the Box” was such a rousing success.
Take a look at who was best at gazing into the crystal ball and took home fabulous prizes:
- Shannon Meschnark – Fat Tire Bike, Lululemon Gift Card, Telescope, Ticket to Ride
- Patrick Utz – Apple Watch, Birchbox Gift Card, Dicks Gift Card, Shopkins Case
- Rita Casanova – Golf Practice System, Zappos Gift Card, 12-inch Bike, Basketball Goal
- Stacey Higgins Payne – Apple TV, Kate Spade Handbag, Fathead Gift Card, Step 2 Kitchen
- William Conrad – Coach Wallet, Massage Envy Gift Card, Sandbox and Toys, Xbox One with Kinect
- Victor Nazi – Amazon Echo, Reindeer Dinnerware, Magformers Construction Set, Razor Scooter
- Amy Thyng – Canfield Ceiling Fan, Diamond Earrings, Inside Out DVD and Figures, Ion iCade
- Eddie Smith – Record Player Audio System, GE Washer and Dryer, Boys Bike, MIP Robot
- Cathy Cardozo Yoder – Kevo Lock, Moen Faucet, American Girl Doll, Lego Star Destroyer
- Caycie Fidler – Legrand Home Automation Package, Jogger Stroller, GoPro HERO4 Black, Toys R Us Gift Card
More Fun in Store
Thanks again for participating and we look forward to another fantastic giveaway soon.
If you’re in the market for a new home, visit our home page to view move-in ready homes nationwide.