If you’re making the trip to the 50th Anniversary of America’s favorite ballgame, you’ll want to explore the area. Who knows? Maybe you’ll want to live here!
Santa Clara for History Buffs
- Hundreds of artifacts. Spectacular film footage. Fantastic interactive exhibits. If you love pro football, don’t miss Gridiron Glory at the Triton Museum of Art.
- Swing by the iconic Historic Mission Santa Clara for a photo op.
- Satisfy your inner tech whiz and fill up your “hard drive” at The Intel Museum.
Thrilling Coasters & Natural Sensations
- Tired from studying microchips? Zone out and let loose at Frisco’s most exciting theme park, Great America.
- Work off the corn dogs and ice cream along the gorgeous Bay Trail.
- Speaking of grub, don’t leave San Jose without checking out the area’s hottest eateries.
Explore a Taylor Morrison Community
By now you’ll be dreaming of a new life in the Silicon Valley.
- Drive by the fabulous Palomar, Indigo & Station 121 communities to see what all the fuss is about. Don’t forget to sign up for each community’s VIP Interest List.