We love your fur babies as much as you do. And we’re proving it with a whole bunch of pet-friendly amenities now available in new Taylor Morrison homes and communities. They’re designed to keep your four-legged friends happy, healthy and feeling pampered while making it easier for you to care for them. Here’s a sample of the treats in store for you and your favorite pooch or puss.
- Residents of Terrain in Castle Rock have Dog Bone Park, a sprawling open space where dogs can run free, with a luxurious built-in washing spas for hassle-free clean up afterwards.
- Taylor Morrison Esplanade Florida communities in Naples, Orlando, Sarasota and Tampa are famous for offering resort-inspired amenities. Now pets can benefit from the Esplanade lifestyle, too, with the forthcoming doggie concierge to arrange playdates, dog-walking services, on-site grooming and outdoor activities. Esplanade four-legged residents can quench their thirst at custom fresh watering holes and their owners can bone up on best pet care practices at special pet health and wellness seminars.
- Our newest Chicago community, Tallgrass in Lake Barrington, now offers a built-in doggie shower in the Kingston model. A similar pet-washing station is available to homeowners at Heritage at Vizcaya, a 55+ community in Austin. That’s great for quick clean-ups after strolling the local hiking trails.
- Homeowners of the Bevington model at Meridiana in the Houston area can choose an optional built-in pet washing station and a miniature dog house that models the home! Just across town at the 55+ community of Bonterra, Taylor Morrison will soon unveil a brand new Bark Park.
- Luxury builder Darling Homes in Dallas is offering upscale built-in doggie washing stations at both Lakeside DFW in Flower Mound and Spicewood at Craig Ranch in McKinney. Spicewood will also cater to pampered pets with a new K-9 Corral Dog Park.
- At Fulshear’s Cross Creek Ranch, both Taylor Morrison and Darling homebuyers will be able to take Rover for romps at Canine Commons, a nearly one-acre dog park with separate runs for large and small breeds, plus drinking fountains, picnic areas and a wash-down area.
- People count on Taylor Morrison to build near beautiful natural features with miles of trails and so can pets. At Cottages at St. Cloud, for instance, residents are less than a mile from Oceanside’s new 465-acre El Corazon Park.
That’s just a short list of pet-friendly features. Stop by a Taylor Morrison or Darling Homes community near you and ask the Sales Associate to point out nearby places where you and your adventure-seeking pet can explore the great outdoors.