Imagine you could control your home’s technology from a laptop or your smartphone – peace of mind literally at your fingertips using green high-tech!
- Get a video still from your camera-enabled doorbell when your son comes home from soccer practice.
- Check in to see if the new sitter is doing her job or having a party.
- Let the handyman in for an urgent repair.
- Program a code for your housekeeper that will only work between 9am and 11am.
- Set up your system so that when you are 3 miles from home, it can turn on the lights, raise the temperature of the room, and open the garage door for you.
Until recently, fancy, fully-integrated home tech systems like this ones were only found in residences valued above $1m, and would cost homeowners well over $100k.
Those days are over. Today, energy-conscious homeowners can install high-tech systems loaded with smartphone-enabled systems for under $2k.
Being kind to the planet is a top priority for many of us. We drive hybrid cars, buy ENERGY STAR appliances, and recycle whatever we can. Exciting breakthroughs in low-voltage technologies make it even easier to reduce carbon footprints and build green living homes that appeal to conscientious buyers. And now that kind of upgrade is accessible to every-day homeowners.
Technological advances make possible a seamless integration of low voltage products. The future is bright, indeed.
We’re using new and interesting technology in the green-design of The NEXTadventure™ Home, a project that showcases the most exciting things about homeownership inspired by folks 55 and better.
Working in close collaboration with Joe Strada and the team at Del-Air Electrical, Security & Low Voltage opens up a realm of possibilities for builders and first-time buyers alike. These folks who didn’t know how affordable and available this technology could be, can now add them to an existing home, or build them into a new one.