Every weekend from September 9 through October 1, select Taylor Morrison communities coast to coast are putting out the welcome mat and throwing the doors wide open. There’s something on the “menu” for everyone. Tour single-family homes, villas, townhomes, homes in resort-style communities, ready-right-now homes, to-be-built home, homes for first-time buyers, luxury homes and everything in between. When you visit any participating community, you’ll have the chance to enter to win $5,000 with no purchase necessary, along with some special incentives like closing cost allowances, design upgrade packages and more when you do buy. How’s that for a cherry on top?
So, take a look at what the Taylor Morrison Open House event is serving up. Then drop in and look around. It’s a fun way to find the home you’ve always wanted.
Arizona New Homes
Gorgeous desert scenery, snow-capped mountains, grand golf courses, an even grander canyon, college and pro sports, skiing, shopping, rivers to raft down and lakes to explore – there’s a lot more to Arizona living than just a lot of glorious sunshine. During National Open House, you can visit participating communities in Phoenix, Scottsdale and Sonora, with prices ranging from the low $300,000s to the mid $600,000s and find the Arizona real estate that suits your style. Be sure to ask about special offers.
- Agave Heights Discovery Collection in Phoenix, AZ
- Ironhorse Summit Collection and Ironhorse Venture II Collection in in Scottsdale, AZ
- Sonoran Commons Encore Collection and Sonoran Commons Summit Collection in Phoenix, AZ
California Bay Area New Homes
The Bay Area has a reputation for culture, cuisine and West coast cool. Taylor Morrison has communities that put you close to all the attractions, top schools and major job markets. Plus, you’re never far from a weekend getaway to Wine Country, the City by the Bay and the Monterey Peninsula. Plan your tour of Bay Area homes for sale ranging from the mid $600s to $2.3 million and learn about special offers.
California Sacramento New Homes
Sacramento is an intriguing combination of the sophisticate and the picturesque. There’s plenty of history, wonderful dining and entertainment, boating, fishing and recreation on the river and a healthy job market. Gold Country, Tahoe and San Francisco are all within driving distance. New homes in Sacramento participating in National Open House Weekends range from the low $400s to the high $700s. Special incentives are available.
- Bristol at Whitney Ranch, Delmar Station and The Preserve at Secret Ravine in Rocklin, CA
- Caselman Ranch – Amaya, Caselman Ranch – Cavalo and Caselman Ranch – Paloma in Sacramento, CA
- Fiddyment Ranch – Addison, Fiddyment Ranch – Hadley and Fiddyment Ranch – Parker in Roseville, CA
- Fiori at Serrano and Vintage 38 in El Dorado Hills, CA
Southern California New Homes
The sun, the surf, the golden beaches and classic beach towns. That’s what California dreamers dream about. But SoCal throws in some impressive ski resorts, deserts, world-class shopping malls and major theme parks for good measure. All in all, it’s a great place to live and Taylor Morrison has homes for sales in Southern California’s most popular communities including these National Open House participants with special incentives and prices ranging from the high $400s to $1.77 million.
- Cottages at St Cloud in Oceanside, CA
- Lighthouse in Costa Mesa, CA
- Saviero in Irvine, CA
Colorado New Homes
- Denver is one of the fastest growing cities in America with a burgeoning high-tech economy that’s especially attractive to Millennials. Besides, when you live in Denver, you’re just a short drive to winter ski resorts, summer mountain resorts and some of the most awe-inspiring scenery in the country. If you’re looking for property in Denver and surrounding suburbs, don’t miss touring these National Open House Weekends communities ranging from the low 400s to mid $700s. Ask about special incentives.
- Castle Pines Village in Castle Pines, CO
- Skyestone in Broomfield, CO
- Terrain in Castle Rock, CO
- Willowcroft Manor at Columbine Valley
Georgia New Homes
Atlanta is home to about a third of America’s Fortune 500 companies. That means good jobs for young professionals. There’s a diversified population, amazing nightlife, great restaurants, a terrific college and professional sports scene, tons of history, culture and downright beautiful scenery. Taylor Morrison has new homes in Atlanta and its most popular suburbs. Many of them are participating in National Open House Weekends offering incentives and prices from the low $200s to the high $400s
- Berkeley Village in Duluth, GA
- Copperleaf at Global Forum in Doraville, GA
- Enclave at Wills Park and Sonoma in Alpharetta, GA
- Grandview Manor, Highlands at Sawnee Mountain, Post Oak Glen, Settlers’ Lake and The Springs at Burnt Bridge in Cumming, GA
- Lakeview at Ivy Creek in Buford, GA
- Lakeview at Laurel Springs and Suwanee Green in Suwanee, GA
- Mill Creek Preserve in Dacula, GA
- Rockhouse in Lawrenceville, GA
- Sterling on the Lake in Flowery Branch, GA
- The Reserve at Old Lost Mountain in Powder Springs, GA
- Townsend at Decatur in Decatur, GA
- Townsend at Lenox Park and Townsend at Toco Hills in Atlanta, GA
Illinois New Homes
Taylor Morrison builds beautiful homes in all the best places. If you’re in the market for new Chicago real estate, plan to visit our participating communities in some of the area’s most sought-after suburbs. You’ll be close to top schools, jobs, everyday services and the big city. Prices range from the upper $200s to the upper $500s, with special incentives available.
- Colfax Crossing in Des Plaines, IL
- Countryside Meadows in Hawthorn Woods, IL
- Creeks Crossing in Algonquin, IL
- Stonebrook in Elgin, IL
- Tallgrass in Lake Barrington, IL
- Verona Ridge in Aurora, IL
- Woodland Hills in Lakewood, IL
Charlotte, North Carolina New Homes
A booming economy, great job market, excellent education from grade school through college and a terrific quality of life are just a few of the reasons folks are flocking to Charlotte. You can visit these Taylor Morrison communities in popular Charlotte-area locations during National Open House Weekends and take advantage of some excellent incentives on new Charlotte properties priced from the mid $200s to $700s.
- Chapel Cove Meadows, Chapel Cove The Reserve and Chapel Cove Woodlands in Charlotte, NC
- Cobblestone Manor in Huntersville, NC
- Hunton Forest and Pinnacle at Wellington Chase in Concord, NC
- Stafford at Langtree and Trillium in Mooresville, NC
- The Falls at Weddington in Weddington, NC
Raleigh New Homes
Raleigh consistently makes “Best Places to Live” lists thanks to its proximity to jobs, great schools, nightlife, beaches, mountains, pleasant weather and affordability. North Carolina home builder Taylor Morrison has wonderful new Raleigh homes to explore from the $220s to high $400s. Ask about special incentives.
- Colvin Park, Preserve at White Oak Executive Collection, Preserve at White Oak Luxury Townhome Collection, Preserve at White Oak Signature Collection and Townes at WoodCreek in Apex
- Reynolds Mill and Stonemill Falls in Wake Forest, NC
Charlotte, South Carolina New Homes
Enjoy proximity to all that Charlotte, NC has to offer when you own one of our beautiful new South Carolina homes. During National Open House Weekends participating communities are offering special incentives on homes from the $300s to $600s.
- The Retreat at Rayfield in Indian Land, SC
- Waterside at the Catawba in Fort Mill, SC
Austin New Homes
One of America’s fastest growing cities, Austin offers a booming, diversified economy, a healthy job market, a world-famous music scene, recreational pursuits and exceptional public education. Discover a variety of new Austin homes for sale with special incentives in these Taylor Morrison communities during our open house event. Many include resort-style amenities. Prices range for the mid $200s to mid $500s in brand new communities and new sections of well-established communities.
- Crystal Falls Crystal Cove, Crystal Falls Mesa Oaks and The Plateau, Crystal Falls The Fairways and Grand View, Travisso Capri Collection, Travisso Florence Collection, Travisso Naples Collection and Travisso Siena Collection in Leander, TX
- Enclave at Rough Hollow mid 500s in Lakeway, TX
- Founders Ridge in Dripping Springs, TX
- Heritage at Vizcaya and Traditions at Vizcaya in Round Rock, TX
- Montebello, Rocky Creek, The Grove at Steiner Ranch and Reunion Ranch in Austin, TX
Dallas New Homes
Dallas is one of the best cities for Millennials entering the job market, offering high wages and a relatively low cost of living. The schools are exceptional. So is the shopping. And if you’re a sports fan, you’ll love living in Dallas. You’re invited to explore these new Dallas resort-style communities and learn about special incentives during National Open House Weekends. Prices start from the low $300s.
We look forward to meeting you at the Taylor Morrison Open House event happening every weekend now through October 1. Get in touch with you in the comments section below or by visiting our contact page if you have questions or want more information.