When shopping for newly built homes near Tampa, a prime location is everything. It’s important to have easy access to shopping, dining, entertainment and job centers yet suitably distanced from the hustle & bustle to enjoy the peace of nature and tranquility. And since this is Florida we’re talking about, you’ve got to be close to the beach.
At a new community like Starkey Ranch, you will have the best of both worlds.
Built on over 2,400 acres of gorgeous wetlands, lakes and wildlife, the natural beauty at Starkey Ranch can become part of your daily scene. This master-planned community features a shared pool and splash pad, sports fields, parks, picnic pavilions, miles of trails and plans for a whole lot more.
Eventually Starkey Ranch will have its own school, business park, hotel, retail and medical facilities. It’s truly a special place to be and a whole new way of looking at building a real community from scratch, one neighborhood at a time.
National homebuilder Taylor Morrison is so excited about the Starkey Ranch location that we’re developing two communities in separate neighborhoods: Esplanade and in the Whitfield Preserve neighborhood. New Tampa homes are selling now at Esplanade at Starkey Ranch, and we plan to offer a total of 157 home sites inside the Whitfield Preserve section.
The goal here is simple: New homes coming soon to Odessa, FL that deliver the ultimate Florida lifestyle with one and two-story floor plans featuring spacious living spaces and beautiful appointments throughout. Read on to get a better grasp on everything that makes this location so special. If you’d like to learn more, be sure to sign up for the VIP Interest List. VIP members receive community updates, including floor plan releases, pricing, special offers and event invitations before the general public.
Experience Sandy Fun at Clearwater Beach
Florida Gulf beaches are more than just a place where the ocean meets the land. We’re talking about some of the best beaches on the planet.
Living nearby Clearwater Beach can convert any lazy Sunday into a relaxing mini-vacation.
Give Kids a Leg Up with Quality Schools around the Corner
Starkey Ranch is located close to several public schools that have earned the distinguished Five Star School Award, judged by the Florida Department of Education. River Ridge Middle School was the only middle school in Pasco County to qualify for the previous school year.
The Five Star School Program recognizes exceptional levels of family and community involvement in youth education, vital facets to building effective schools. Institutions must meet 100% standards for student community service, volunteerism, business partnerships and school advisory councils.
School aged residents of Starkey Ranch will attend Longleaf Elementary or Odessa Elementary, River Ridge Middle School and River Ridge High School.
As Starkey Ranch grows, Pasco County has plans to build a brand-new K-8 school with shared-use gymnasium, athletic fields, running track, sport courts, library and theater.
Shop ‘til You Drop
From quaint boutiques along charming pedestrian streets to big box chain stores and everything within a 45 minute when you live at Starkey Ranch.
- Westfield Citrus Park – Movie buffs love the 20-screen cinema while fashionistas browse dozens of clothing favorites such as H&M, Macy’s and Victoria’s Secret. It’s a huge shopping center with something for everyone.
- Westshore Plaza – Bath & Body Works, Old Navy, Dick’s Sporting Goods and a 14-screen theater headline a cast of stores worthy of a one-stop-shop destination.
- Old Hyde Park Village – A delightful outdoor shopping center for those who prefer a more traditional experience. Browse small shops, cafés and boutiques while strolling through a pleasant park-like setting.
- International Plaza – Hundreds of shops make International Plaza the ultimate shopping destination on the west coast of Florida. Find high-end brands like Crate & Barrel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Mayors, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Zara and Tiffany & Co.
- The Shops at Wiregrass – Dozens of retailers and eateries combine to make the Shops at Wiregrass a place to splurge and buy something fun.
Tempt Your Palate with Top-Notch Craft Breweries, Wineries & Distilleries
Enjoy quality libations responsibly with a host of hand-crafted producers nearby. It doesn’t matter if your drink is a Dirty Vodka Martini (shaken, not stirred), a soothing glass of red or a hoppy IPA – you’re golden.
Residents of Starkey Ranch are just a hop, skip and a jump from these tasty craft hotspots:
Take Advantage of Having World-Class Theme Parks at Your Fingertips
Odessa, Florida real estate offers 365 days-per-year access to the many delights most folks only get to experience on vacation.
- Busch Gardens is not just rollercoaster central. You’ll find live entertainment and interactive animal exhibits that help visitors discover and learn about nature and the environment.
- Adventure Island is an exciting water park with slides, wave pool and more. Ideal for cooling off in the hot Florida sunshine.
Root for the Home Team
The Tampa real estate market is a fantastic destination to experience the buzz and excitement of Spring Training. Several big-league clubs play their spring game within a short drive of Starkey Ranch.
Whether you’re a fan of the diamond, the gridiron or the ice, living in Odessa’s got you covered. Year-round pro sports action can be enjoyed cheering on the Tampa Bay Rays, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Tampa Bay Lightning.
Hit the Links with More Than a Dozen Tampa Area Golf Courses
When it comes to long drives and sticking greens, Starkey Ranch is a great place to live for golf aficionados. Featuring stunning views and a challenging layout, The Claw at USF is consistently referred to as “Tampa’s Premiere Golf Course”
Innisbrook Resort Golf Club is an excellent choice for serious players looking to become a clubhouse member.
There’s so much golf to be played round here that you might as well leave your clubs, shoes and golf glove in the trunk of your car.
Get Your Thrills with an Endless Selection of Exploits
Life at Starkey Ranch means never being at a loss of things to do. Explore the area on foot or bicycle with the popular Upper Tampa Bay Trail or schedule an adventure. Planning a weekend escapade is as simple as picking a direction and putting the car in gear.
Check out a few of the hottest attractions easily accessed from new homes coming soon to Odessa, FL:
- Manatee Sightseeing Eco-Tourism Adventure – Explore the wonders of the sea on a high-tech glass bottom boat. Spot Manatees and other wildlife on the bay while marveling at the beauty of the mangrove forest.
- Magic Wind Adventure Sailing – Imagine the fun you’ll have setting sail on a 36 foot Catamaran! Dolphins, sunsets and spectacular views; it’s the stuff the Florida lifestyle is made of.
- Old McMicky’s Farm – Rated as the #1 thing to do in Odessa, Florida on TripAdvisor, Old McMicky’s Farm gives kids a real farm experience. Milk cows, ride a horse, go for a hayride or pet the chickens.
- Classic Air Ventures – Ever dreamt of being the Red Baron? Here’s your chance. Zoom along the gorgeous Florida Gulf coastline in an authentic open cockpit biplane.
- Captain Memo’s Original Pirate Cruise – Swashbuckling good times are waiting on a replica pirate ship. Hunt for treasure and engage in a high-seas battle complete with water pistols.
- Big Cat Rescue – Show your love for animal conservation at this non-profit sanctuary for big cats. Enjoy your visit with around 80 lions, tigers, bobcats, leopards, cougars, servals, lynx, ocelots and caracals.
- The Dali Museum – Art lovers rave about the incredible permanent collection of works by famed Spanish painter Salvador Dali. Impressive rotating exhibits mean there’s always something new to see no matter how many times you visit.
- Florida Aquarium – Feast your eyes on all that lurks under the surface of the ocean. The Florida Aquarium is great fun for children and big kids alike.
- Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks – A wonderful day trip filled with delicious Greek food, markets, bakeries and history. Home to the finest sponges in the world, Tarpon Springs is a great place to go fishing, take a cruise or dive for sponges of your own.
Choosing a Builder You Can Trust
Now that you’re sold on Starkey Ranch’s fabulous location, it’s time to settle on a Pasco County developer.
Named America’s Most-Trusted® Home Builder two years running by Lifestory Research, it’s easy to have full confidence in Taylor Morrison as your Tampa Bay Area homebuilder.
If you’re after fabulous resort-style amenities, remember that Esplanade at Starkey Ranch is selling now. Discover an inspired lifestyle where every day is a vacation and you never need to pack!