Chic. Walkable. Charming. New Orange County Homes Coming Soon to Tustin, CA.
Who says nobody walks in Southern California?
Coming December 2018, Vintage at Old Town Tustin brings 140 vibrant and perfectly placed townhomes to Orange County real estate. A place where all you need to get where you’re going are your own two feet.
Lock the front door and mosey down the street to your favorite coffee shops, tasty restaurants, sophisticated boutiques, services and more. Leave your car keys and emissions at home!
It’s big city living – without crazy traffic or crowds.
Stay in the know. Sign up for the VIP Interest List for community updates, pricing releases and special promotions & events before the general public.
>> Get on the List Today <<
A Contemporary Urban Lifestyle with a Charming Village Ambience
Building new Orange County homes to suit our modern way of life requires a fresh perspective. Busy people on the go have different needs and as America’s Most Trusted® Home Builder, we’re working hard to craft new home communities that inspire today’s homebuyer to live a better life.
As the times change, so do our communities. Here are just a few of the modern features offered at Vintage at Old Town Tustin:
Maintenance-free living replaces large lots with tons of yardwork.
- A focus on environmentally friendly building. Dive into our Elem3nts™ program to learn more about our energy saving initiatives.
- Onsite amenities. Socialize with friends or cool off at the resort-style pool and clubhouse.
- Spacious open-concept 3-story townhouse floor plans that look and feel like detached single-family homes.
- Bonus space for a convenient work-from-home office.
- Embrace your inner chef with roomy gourmet kitchens designed for quick meals on the run or full-scale entertaining.
But with all these innovations, one thing remains unchanged and that’s our commitment to quality. It’s important to us that when you purchase a new Taylor Morrison home, you receive the absolute peace of mind that every homeowner deserves.
Your home is the most important home we can build. Discover the Taylor Morrison difference for yourself.
One Big Advantage to Getting in on the Ground Floor
While some buyers love the convenience of moving into a ready-now So Cal home, others prefer the flexibility of having the opportunity to personalize their new space.
If you’re unfamiliar with the process of buying a to-be-built home, check out the following resources and learn how easy it is to add your signature touches:
The early bird gets the worm (and the best selection of townhomes) – Sign Up for Email Updates and be ready to pick the cream of the crop come Grand Opening.
Prime Orange County Location
Vintage at Old Town Tustin is a great choice for commuters. The community is centrally located to many thriving Orange County employment hubs. Convenient to I-5 and I-55, it’s easy to live in Tustin and work in Irvine, Anaheim or the South Coast Metro.
Just 30 miles from LA County, Vintage at Old Town Tustin offers a truly accessible location.
Explore Your Surroundings
Enjoy a vintage “Main Street” style neighborhood that takes you back to the good old days. Think modern convenience meets retro Americana. All the magic and nostalgia of Old Town Tustin with a contemporary atmosphere.
Walk. Discover. Mingle. It’s your community.
- US Post Office service available at Mrs. B’s Consignments, Etc. | 115 W Main St., Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 573-3803
- Saddleback Flower Shop | 601 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 838-6038
- Armstrong Garden Centers | 505 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 542-4145
- Pro Alterations | 719 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 669-9202
- Galaxy Automotive Inc. | 695 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 731-6969
Fresh meats, wine and a fully stocked selection of groceries. Capture the classic New York deli experience right in the heart of Tustin. From fresh baked goods to dairy, household supplies and more, O.C. Kosher Market has you covered.
- O.C. Kosher Market | 688 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 838-3108
Eat & Drink
Enjoy a wide variety of cuisine within a short jaunt of your front porch:
- Izakaya Honda-Ya | 556 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 832-0081
- Cream Pan | 602 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 665-8239
- Roma D’ Italia |611 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 544-0273
- Rasoi Curry Point | 678 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 442-1560
- The Black Marlin | 560 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 929-7427
Find history, cultural attractions and family fun within a short drive of the community.
- Tustin Branch Library | 345 E Main St, Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 544-7725
- Marconi Automotive Museum | 1302 Industrial Dr., Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 258-3001
- Santa Ana Zoo | 1801 E Chestnut Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92701 | (714) 836-4000
- Bowers Museum | 2002 N Main St, Santa Ana, CA 92706 | (714) 567-3600
- Hilbert Museum of California Art | 167 N Atchison St, Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 516-5880
Stroll over to the Old Town Tustin Flea at 474 El Camino Real, Tustin, 92780. On the 4th Sunday of the month from 8am – 2pm. Get details here.
A Head Start on the Future with Excellent Educational Opportunities
Vintage at Old Town Tustin is served by three excellent schools.
- In 2016, Estock Elementary was recognized as a Gold Ribbon School and earned the State Title I Academic Achievement Award. 14741 North B Street Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 730-7390
- Columbus Tustin Middle School features the GATE/STEAM Magnet Program, a comprehensive initiative emphasizing science, mathematics and technology. 17952 Beneta Way Tustin, CA 92780 | (714) 730-7352
- Tustin High School is a GreatSchools.org Spotlight School and a California Distinguished School. 1171 El Camino Real Tustin, CA 92780| (714) 730-7414
Two fantastic colleges/universities are located nearby:
- Santa Ana College | 1530 W. 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706-3398 | (714) 564-6000
- Chapman University | 1 University Dr., Orange, CA 92866 | (714) 997-6815
Easy Access to All of Southern California and Beyond
Ever wondered why So Cal is one of the best places to live in the world?
It’s simple. In Southern California you get a little bit of everything – beaches, mountains, amusement parks, shopping, entertainment and cultural attractions.
From Vintage at Old Town Tustin it’s easy to access all this stuff and more.
- Near the 5 & 55. Hop in the car and go! (Get Driving Directions)
- Tustin Station – Metro Link | 2975 Edinger Ave, Tustin, CA 92780 | (213) 452-0200
- John Wayne Airport | 18601 Airport Way, Santa Ana, CA 92707 | (949) 252-5200
Take the Next Step
Learn more about the Chelsea and Hudson attached townhome series and sign up for the VIP Interest List. We look forward to building something special together in Tustin.