Amazing Location, Fantastic Community, and Florida Sunshine!
If you’re looking for a brand-new home in the Tampa area, you’re in luck. Incredible new homes are coming to the Whitfield Preserve neighborhood of Starkey Ranch, and they’re all inspired by you. Each of our Taylor Morrison homes near Tampa features amazing floor plans, access to a terrific surrounding community, and an unbeatable location. Between these perks and top-notch schools, employment opportunities, and shopping and dining only a few moments away, this is a great chance to get in on some Tampa real estate!
- Join the VIP Interest List | Be one of the first know about Whitfield Preserve in Starkey Ranch Updates and Releases.
A Fantastic Location
There are many great things about these new homes coming soon to Odessa, Florida, but among the best is their amazing location in Starkey Ranch. Enjoy an incredible community and have everything you need only moments away!
- Your new dream home is less than 30 minutes (depending on traffic and time of day) from all the best sights of Tampa Bay. The shops and restaurants of downtown Tampa, soft sands and warm waves at gulf beaches, overseas adventure at the Tampa International Airport, and the Westshore Business District are all within your reach. Whatever adventure you’re dreaming of, you’ll find it here.
- Taylor Morrison, one of the Most Trusted® home builders* in Pasco County, is more than up to the task of creating a home base for your exciting new life. Whitfield Preserve will serve as a neighborhood within Starkey Ranch, a 2,400-acre master-planned community in Odessa, Florida. Taylor Morrison’s homes on expansive new lots offer a rare chance to get in on one of the area’s finest communities. You’ll be only five miles west of the Suncoast Parkway, enjoying access to SR 54, some of the area’s best schools, work corridors, and a wide assortment of restaurants, groceries, and health care centers.
- As important as work and school can be, you deserve the ability to live it up, too. Fortunately, Whitfield Preserve provides the bright, endless sunshine and warm weather you need from a Florida home, allowing you to enjoy the sights of Pasco County to the fullest. We have an expansive list of great things to do right here, but if you need a few suggestions, we can immediately recommend heading 14 miles west to the gulf beaches of Anclote Gulf Park, which also puts you near the trails and boardwalk of Key Vista Nature Park. These homes near Trinity also offer access to clothing and footwear at Ross and Payless less than four miles away, so it’s easy to pick up appropriate gear for exploring the coast. After a long day out, make sure to swing by Big Storm Brewing Co, Brick Oven Pizzeria Ristorante, or The Fountain Vue for dinner on your way home – they’re all within three miles of the neighborhood!
Coming Soon | District Park & New K-8 School
Nothing is more important than your little one’s futures, whether that’s picking their first school or sending them off to college. Starkey Ranch offers everything you need to ensure a great life for your kids, with top-notch educational opportunities all around you. You just need to reach out and take them!
- Early education can set the tone for your children’s entire lives. Elementary school is your first chance to show your kids the joys of learning, how to make new friends, and how to discover what they want to do when they grow up. Thankfully, Starkey Ranch puts you only a mile and a half from Odessa Elementary School, ranked “A” by the Florida Department of Education. A combination of data-driven analysis, engaging events, and good old-fashioned teaching ensures the most important people in your life will get the head-start they need!
- Odessa Elementary School | 12810 Interlaken Rd, New Port Richey, FL 34655 | (727) 246-3700 | http://odes.pasco.k12.fl.us/ | Grade: A
- As your kids grow, you can take heart that their educational opportunities will grow with them. River Ridge Middle and High School are both less than 10 miles north, each offering a great “B”-rated education. The schools are also near the Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park, which lets your kids get in some physical activity with space for hiking, nature viewing, and even fishing.
- The existing educational opportunities are already fantastic, but Starkey Ranch doesn’t stop there. The community has plans to build its own K-8 school right on-site, making it easier than ever to get your loved ones the education they deserve.
- After graduating high school, you can rest assured that your little ones will have a bevy of opportunities for higher education. The University of South Florida is only 20 miles away from home and is one of only four Florida universities to hold top-tier status among the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. You can even introduce kids to the campus early, as the Museum of Science and Industry is right across the street! If your kids aren’t sure what they want to do yet, don’t neglect Pasco-Hernando State College. The inexpensive school still provides a fantastic education and can be a great way to figure out just what future they’d like.
Homes Inspired By You
Taylor Morrison is America’s most trusted home builder, and with that distinction comes a standard for quality, customization, and style that simply can’t be beat. Our homes are inspired by you, which means they offer everything you deserve in a refuge to retreat to at the end of the day.
- Each of our coming soon homes will feature open, well-designed floor plans. Spacious living rooms, sleek designer kitchens, and social gathering spaces seemingly flow from one room to the next. Luxurious owner’s suites let you unwind in style, and there’s plenty of room for flexible upgrades throughout. Each and every one of our designs include high standards of construction, and can be further personalized through our local Design Studio.
- Personalization doesn’t end with your home’s design. Once you moved in, take advantage of a wealth of resources to help you make your home yours! Whether you’re looking for something as small as a study space or hope to really shake things up, we’ve got a guide that gives you all the know-how you need to get busy.
- Sign Up for Email Updates and be ready to pick the best home sites first come Grand Opening.
Beaches, Parks, and More!
One of the best things about living in Starkey Ranch is the abundance of fun in the great outdoors! Whether you’re looking to live it up on the beach or explore parks and hiking trails, there’s plenty to do under the famous Florida sunshine.
- If all you need is some fresh air and a chance to stretch your legs, you won’t even need to leave the neighborhood! Starkey Ranch offers 12 miles of paved trails to explore, with eight more planned for the near future. While you wait for more paths to travel – and for the system to link up with the Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Preserve or 42-mile Suncoast Trail – you can stay entertained with your beloved pet dogs. There are four right on-site!
- After warming up with a hike or jog, get out to the preserve and take things up a notch! Bird-watching enthusiasts will love the park’s location on the western side of the Great Florida Birding and Wildlife Trail, which houses nearly 150 species of bird. While you spy for ducks and pelicans, you can head to the fishing-friendly sections of the Anclote and Pithlachascotee rivers to try and catch some lunch! Meanwhile, the kids will be having so much fun at the on-site playground that they’ll never want to leave. Good thing you can spend the night – both primitive campsites and cabins offer plenty of options.
- Of course, no day out would be complete without sampling some of Florida’s spectacular beaches! You have no shortage of options. Fred Howard Beach is 11 miles westward, offering soft white sands and the chance to spot dolphins and manatees. Honey Moon Island State Park is 20 miles southwest and features one of the area’s last pine forests on top of warm Gulf waves. Just as close is Caladesi Island State Park, one of the few natural islands on Florida’s gulf coast. Comb the sugar-white sands of the beach, land some fish from the comfort of your boat, or simply relax with a fluffy beach towel and a good book – it’s up to you!
Fun for Every Lifestyle
However, you spend your days out, it’s important to have a place to come home to filled with wonderful experiences. Whitfield Preserve has everything you need in spades! Enjoy befriending your neighbors, unwinding with a suite of community amenities, and fun events all year round.
- As part of Starkey Ranch, you’ll have access to the Whitfield Park community pool and splash pad. Soon, you’ll enjoy baseball and multi-sport fields in the whopping 90-acre District Park. You and your fellow homeowners can enjoy miles of trails, dog parks, picnic pavilions, and an open lawn whenever you like!
- A great way to make new friends is to partake in the community’s shared events. There’s so many that it’s hard to keep count, but from regular yoga sessions and kid-centric activities to seasonal celebrations of holidays, you’re sure to find something that strikes your fancy. Don’t forget about annual events like the Starkey Ranch Distance Classic, or the Touch-a-Truck that lets your little ones explore fire trucks, construction vehicles, and more!
- While grown-ups enjoy parties and socials, you can set up the kids with some old-fashioned sports! Pasco County features a wide variety of activities to choose from, including soccer, little league, volleyball, and more. Find the activity that’s right for your little ones!
With such a perfect location near Tampa, Taylor Morrison’s expertly-designed homes are just what you need for the next chapter of your life in Odessa, Florida. Want to get in on the start of something great? Keep up with Whitfield Preserve by enrolling in our VIP Interest list today for community progress and development.
VIP subscribers are informed of important updates before the general public. You’ll also receive details about presale incentives, floor plan and pricing releases, invitations to special events and more.
All information (including, but not limited to prices, views, availability, school assignments and ratings, incentives, floor plans, site plans, features, standards and options, assessments and fees, planned amenities, programs, conceptual artists’ renderings, tax rates and community development plans) is not guaranteed and remains subject to change, or delay without notice. Community improvements, recreational features and amenities described are based upon current development plans which are subject to change and which are under no obligation to be completed. This is not an offering in any state where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. Activities, venues and local events listed above are for informational purposes only without guarantee and subject to change outside of Taylor Morrison’s control. Please contact each venue directly for further current complete details. Please see a Taylor Morrison Community Sales Manager for details and visit
www.taylormorrison.com for additional disclaimers. (c) February, 2018,
Taylor Morrison of Florida, Inc. CBC1261486. All rights reserved.
*Taylor Morrison received the highest numerical score in the proprietary Lifestory Research 2016, 2017 and 2018 America’s Most Trusted[r] Home Builder study. Your experiences may vary. Visit Visit www.lifestoryresearch.com.