The new community of Stone Creek in desirable Parker, CO is now open for sales and interest is high! Charming homes by Taylor Morrison, excellent planned amenities, an enviable location and prestigious schools combine to make the community especially eye-catching for those looking for a new home in the Denver area.
Beautiful, Best-Selling Floor Plans
Homebuyers can choose their new homes from a selection of six best-selling ranch and two-story home designs. Spacious one- and two-story homes offer a variety of characteristics and features people desire.
- 2 – 5 Bedrooms
- 2 – 4 Bathrooms
- 2 – 5 Car Garages
- 1,896 – 3,024 SF
- Oversized Homesites
- Partial or Full Basements
- Spacious, Open-Concept Living Spaces
- Designer Kitchens & Luxurious Owner’s Suites
- Study & Loft (Per Plan)
- Covered Back Patio Available on All Plans
Each design comes with a number of options, upgrades and exterior elevations for personalizing to the homeowner’s dream home vision.
Life-Enhancing Community and Area Amenities
Future amenities for residents will offer an array of ways to spend the day including:
- Fitness Area
- Turf Field
- Several Parks
- Bike Paths
- Walking Trails
- 140+ Acres of Open Space
Residents will enjoy living in Parker, known for its small-town feel. This incredible location offers Cherry Creek Trail, the Pradera and Pinery golf clubs and a vibrant and historic Downtown Parker. Downtown and nearby areas provide options for dining, shopping, arts and entertainment, medical services, employment centers and high-rated Douglas County RE1 District Schools.
Where to Go and What to Do
The area around Parker residents have a world of exciting diversions and attractions to enjoy.
Parks and Fun Are Abundant in The Area
- Sky Zone trampoline fitness makes staying in shape fun, with a main court of trampolines fitness facility, where you can jump freestyle in the main court, attack the Ninja Warrior Course and much more, including a time set aside just for toddlers four years and under.
- Boondocks Food & Fun with indoor and outdoor attractions for all ages. Have a blast playing with miniature golf, go-karts, bumper boats, bowling, laser tag and an arcade.
- Castlewood Canyon State Park for hikers and nature lovers; 253-acre Bluffs Regional Park Trail, where trails are considered easy to hike; and Cherry Creek State Park in Arapaho County features an 880-acre reservoir.
Visual Arts, Shopping and Dining
- Enjoy a wide variety of performances, visual arts and more at Lone Tree Arts Center in Lone Tree.
- For shopping, head to the Outlets at Castle Rock with 100-plus brand stores like The Gap, Nike, Under Armour, Coach and others.
- Park Meadows Retail Resort in Lone Tree for shopping, dining and entertainment. Park Meadows includes Nordstrom, Dillard’s, Macy’s and Forever 21 as well as boutiques and shops.
Curious for More?
You’ll find additional possibilities on our Local Interests overview.
For more information about Stone Creek in Parker, CO, please call our Internet Home Consultant at 303-848-2736 or send a message. Then, make plans to come by and consider the beautiful possibilities.