The hardest part of finding a new home in Florida is choosing from the amazing selection available in so many great locations. If your check list includes a new home near Sarasota or Tampa, FL, close to stunning Gulf beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment, narrow down your search to Artisan Lakes by Taylor Morrison. This master plan development offers three distinctive communities, and is centered around natural lakes that sparkle in the sunlight and boasts a location that can’t be topped for proximity to the best of Florida living.
Live, Work & Play
Artisan Lakes has amenities that rival a vacation resort. So if fun is a big factor in your search for new Tampa area real estate, you can stop (and stay) right here. Artisan Lakes is in Palmetto, a small city on the Manatee River at the south end of Tampa Bay. That means you’re a short drive to spectacular Gulf Coast recreation spots like Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key and Pinellas County State Aquatic Preserve.
Shopping, dining and entertainment await in downtown St. Petersburg, Tampa, Sarasota and other surrounding communities. If you commute to work, you’ll have easy access to I-75 and the area’s major employment centers. And for out-of-town trips and visitors, Tampa International Airport is easily reached via I-275. Palmetto gets an A+ from AreaVibes for amenities and an A for weather, too.
Let’s Look at the Choices
With three unique communities, Artisan Lakes gives you lots of options. One of them is sure to be exactly right for your life stage and lifestyle. Let’s take a look.
Esplanade at Artisan Lakes
Have you ever been to a world-class resort and imagined how wonderful it would be to live there forever? Esplanade at Artisan Lakes is for you. Every day is a vacation and you never need to pack. Live life to the fullest in this gated all-ages resort-lifestyle community with amenities that rival a fine vacation resort. It’s a new level of inspired living with wow-factor features that include:
- A brand new Resort Amenity Center designed to create the ultimate resort experience
- Indoor facilities include a modern fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, massage treatment room, full-size catering kitchen, cards/billiard room and multipurpose room for private gatherings
- Outdoor amenities include a spectacular resort-style pool, tennis and pickleball courts, inviting fire pits, a pet park and events lawn
- A full-time, onsite Lifestyle Manager who coordinates special events, outings and activities
- 800 pristine acres dotted with lakes, preserves, mature trees and inspiring views
This kind of lifestyle merits an equally splendid, flawlessly designed and beautifully-appointed home. Choose from three collections of one- and two-story single-family homes ranging from 1,689 to 2,740 square feet with up to three bedrooms. Or enjoy the convenience of one of the single-story two-bedroom Twin Villas. Visit the website to view all the floorplans and see what’s ready for move-in right now. Models are open daily.
Eave’s Bend at Artisan Lakes
Bonaire Model Home at Eave’s Bend at Artisan Lakes | 10115 Eaves Bend Way, Palmetto, FL 34221 | Take a Virtual Tour >>
Explore Eave’s Bend at Artisan Lakes. It also has an array of exciting community amenities for playtime and relaxation:
- A 6,000-square-foot Amenity Center
- Resort-style pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Children’s playground
- Pet park
Two-car and three-car garage home collections are offered. Both feature our popular open-design floorplans with spacious living areas, chef-inspired kitchens with designer touches, luxurious owners’ suites, large secondary bedrooms and plenty of flex space per plan, as well as personalizing options and upgrades from our Design Studio. Plans range from 1,768 to 3,422 square feet with three to five bedrooms plus study. Models are open daily and move-in ready homes are available.
Additional Helpful Information: How to Stay Up to Date on New Communities
Edgestone at Artisan Lakes – Coming Soon!
For everyone who asked for another option, Taylor Morrison heard you! The community has been expanded to include yet another choice. Edgestone at Artisan Lakes will be a new opportunity for homebuyers who want the ease and convenience of townhome living, with the style and quality construction that’s built into every Taylor Morrison home. Edgestone will offer a variety of well-designed, well-appointed plans with open living areas, designer kitchens, luxurious owners’ suites and personalizing options from the Design Studio. Live here and you’ll also have your own planned amenities, including a pool and cabana. Learn more and join the interest list.
So How Will You Spend Your Days & Nights?
You’re intrigued by the Artisan Lakes master plan, delighted with the community amenities and impressed with the quality and variety of homes. But you may not be familiar with Palmetto, Florida. So we asked around and folks familiar with the local scene offered up a few suggestions that should give you an idea of the rich variety of things to see and do, essential services and other highlights.
- Retail therapy is within close driving distance including, University Town Center, Westfield Shopping Town Citrus Park, International Plaza, Old Hyde Park Village, Westshore Plaza and Ellenton Premium Outlets is just down the road.
- Higher education and adult learning to enrich your life is as close as State College of Florida campuses in Bradenton and Venice, University of South Florida campuses in Tampa, St. Pete, Sarasota/Manatee and Lakeland.
- Sometimes your soul craves culture. The Tampa area provides it. Take in a concert or play at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center. You can spend weeks exploring all the attractions at the Bishop Museum of Science and Nature in Bradenton, home of the Parker Aquarium and Bishop Planetarium. Visit the Ringling Museum of Art, a world-class collection of 21 galleries of works by such masters as Rubens and Van Dyck. There is also the Dali Museum to explore the biggest collection of art by Salvador Dali.
- Natural beauty surrounds you and much of it has been preserved in its pristine state. Popular attractions include Fort De Soto Park, a top spot for kayaking to observe native plants, birds and sea life, and Terra Ceia Aquatic Preserve, a 25,000-acre shoreline area of mangroves and aquatic preserves.
- Florida is famed for its amusement parks. Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are just two within an easy drive of Artisan Lakes.
- The area boasts several professional sports franchises including the Tampa Bay Rays who play their home games at Tropicana Field in St. Pete, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL team who play at Raymond James Stadium, and 2004 Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning who take to the ice at St. Pete Times Forum.
That’s just a short overview of all the attractions, advantages and opportunities that are part of life at Artisan Lakes in Palmetto. Schedule an appointment or just drop by and discover for yourself why so many people find their Florida right here.