The hardest part of finding a new home in Florida is choosing from the amazing selection available in so many great locations. If your check list includes a new home near Sarasota or Tampa, FL, close to stunning Gulf beaches, shopping, dining, and entertainment, narrow down your search to Artisan Lakes by Taylor Morrison. This master plan development offers three distinctive communities and is centered around natural lakes that sparkle in the sunlight and boasts a location that can’t be topped for proximity to the best of Florida living.
Table of Contents
Live, Work & Play
The communities within Artisan Lakes have amenities that rival a vacation resort. So, if fun is a big factor in your search for new Tampa area real estate, you can stop (and stay) right here. Artisan Lakes is in Palmetto, a small city on the Manatee River at the south end of Tampa Bay. That means you are a short drive to spectacular Gulf Coast recreation spots like Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key and Pinellas County State Aquatic Preserve. This is the perfect Manatee County location.
Explore the Local Area
Shopping, dining, and entertainment await in downtown St. Petersburg, Tampa, Sarasota and other surrounding communities. If you commute to work, you will have easy access to I-75 and the area’s major employment centers. And for out-of-town trips and visitors, Tampa International Airport is easily reached via I-275. Palmetto gets an A+ from AreaVibes for amenities and an A for weather, too.
Let’s Look at the Choices
With three unique communities, Artisan Lakes gives you lots of options. One of them is sure to be exactly right for your life stage and lifestyle. Let’s take a look.
Esplanade at Artisan Lakes
Explore the stunning resort-style amenities at Esplanade at Artisan Lakes. How will you shape your day? From a sparkling blue pool to tennis, upscale gathering spaces and more. Every day is a vacation at Esplanade and you never need to pack.
Welcome Home to Resort-Style Living
Have you ever been to a world-class resort and imagined how wonderful it would be to live there forever? Esplanade at Artisan Lakes is for you. Every day is a vacation and you never need to pack. Live life to the fullest in this gated all-ages resort-lifestyle community with amenities that rival a fine vacation resort. It is a new level of inspired living with wow-factor features that include:
- A brand-new Resort Amenity Center designed to create the ultimate resort experience.
- Indoor facilities include a modern fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, massage treatment room, full-size catering kitchen, cards/billiard room, and multipurpose room for private gatherings.
- Outdoor amenities include a spectacular resort-style pool, tennis and pickleball courts, inviting fire pits, a pet park and events lawn.
- A full-time, onsite Lifestyle Manager who coordinates special events, outings, and activities.
- 800 pristine acres dotted with lakes, preserves, mature trees and inspiring views.
Artisan Lakes is located between Tampa Bay and Bradenton, convenient to I-75 with an easy drive to downtown St. Petersburg, beaches and only thirty-five minutes to Tampa International Airport.
Plan your visit to Esplanade at Artisan Lakes and discover a place of many possibilities, where residents can choose from an array of active and leisure activities. Four new model homes are open daily. Visit today to discover the Esplanade lifestyle.
Explore Available Floor Plans
This kind of lifestyle merits an equally splendid, flawlessly designed and beautifully appointed home. Choose from seven one-story single-family or twin villa house designs ranging from 1,573 to 2,929 square feet with two to five bedrooms, two to three full bathrooms, available powder room, and a two- or three-car garage.
Floor plans selling now at Esplanade at Artisan Lakes feature striking stucco exteriors, tile roofs, paver driveways and a variety of elevations for Palmetto, FL home buyers to choose the curb appeal that best suits their personal style. If you like architecture, you are going to love these new homes.
Inspired by the way you live, floor plans feature:
- Open concept planning to make right sized homes feel spacious, airy, and larger than life – enjoy all the benefits of low-maintenance living while also achieving the most popular living spaces in today’s modern floor plan design.
- Covered outdoor living areas for taking advantage of the gorgeous climate in Palmetto – from cold drinks in the shade on sunny afternoons to warm Florida nights under the stars, you will love having a cozy place to soak up the weather the rest of the country wishes they had.
- Deluxe owner’s suites are crafted to feel like you have got your own private at-home getaway, with a spa-themed bath, spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks and vanities, private water closets and luxurious walk-in shower or shower/tub combo.
- Chef-inspired kitchens are designed for residents to embrace their inner foodie, with plenty of countertop space, beautiful appointments, and a spacious pantry for storing all your favorite goodies.
- Designer upgrade options such as tray ceilings, bay window, and high-end cabinets, countertops and finishes are available through the Design Studio.
Find a Ready Now Home for Sale in Palmetto, FL
Are you ready to make you next move but do not want to wait to build a new home? Some of our most popular floor plans are under construction right now. Browse quick move-in homes and get ready to being your resort-inspired lifestyle even faster.
Esplanade at Artisan Lakes Sales Center
The community is now open for sales and our community sales team (941-882-5077) and internet home consultant (866-495-6006) are available to answer any questions you might have about the amenities, floor plans, lifestyle, or Palmetto area. Get in touch today to learn more about Esplanade , Taylor Morrison’s signature series of lifestyle communities. You can also visit the Sales Center during regular business hours or schedule an appointment online.
- 11140 Wicker Park Place, Palmetto, FL 34221
Eave’s Bend at Artisan Lakes
See what is possible when you live among the lakes. From fantastic amenities to lush greenery at every turn and floor plans inspired by you, Eave’s Bend at Artisan Lakes is a great place to call home.
Explore Eave’s Bend
Attractively priced and poised to help you the best of Florida living every day, Eave’s Bend at Artisan Lakes offers an accessible entry into resort-style living communities. Check out the exciting array of amenities available for playtime and relaxation:
- The 6,000-square-foot Amenity Center provides beautiful spaces to spend quality time with friends and neighbors
- Cool off under the warm rays of the Florida sun at the gorgeous community pool
- Stay fit and healthy at the community’s private state-of-the-art fitness center
- Let the little ones explore and play at the pirate ship playground
- Practice your jump shot with full-court outdoor basketball
- A spacious flex lawn is ideal for picnics and community events
- Your four-legged family member will love living here, too! The community features a dedicated pet park
Plan your visit to Eave’s Bend at Artisan Lakes and find your dream home in beautiful Manatee County. The community is located between Bradenton and Tampa Bay, offering an easy drive to spectacular Gulf beaches, shopping, dining, entertainment, downtown St. Petersburg, and Tampa International Airport. Five models homes are open daily for walkthroughs.
Inspiring Floor Plans
Two-car and three-car garage home collections are offered. Both feature our popular open-design floorplans with spacious living areas, chef-inspired kitchens with designer touches, luxurious owners’ suites, large secondary bedrooms, and plenty of flex space per plan, as well as personalizing options and upgrades. Plans range from 1,768 to 3,422 square feet with three to five bedrooms plus study.
With an incredible thirteen plans to choose from, it is easy to find the perfect layout to match your lifestyle and needs. And here’s even more great news! Eave’s Bend at Artisan Lakes is a Canvas community. What this means is that designing your dream home is now easier than ever. The way Canvas works is simple, all you have got to do is choose from a curated selection of designer collections and voila, your new house looks like it was designed by a pro – because it was!
Professional design with less stress includes:
- Countertops, tile, backsplash, cabinet, flooring, color schemes and specially paired finishes
- A convenient, streamlined experience that saves you time
- Canvas collections are pre-priced for easy budgeting
Visit us today or call to learn more about Canvas.
Quick Move-in Homes for Sale in Palmetto, FL
Why wait to move into the new home you have always wanted? Many of our most popular floor plans are under construction right now. Shop quick move-in homes and find the perfect look, feel and fit for your new master planned life.
Eave’s Bend at Artisan Lakes Sales Center
The community is now open for sales and our community sales team (941-761-0587) and internet home consultant (866-495-6006) are available to answer any questions you might have about the amenities, floor plans, lifestyle, or Palmetto/Manatee County area. Feel free to stop by during regular business hours or schedule an appointment online.
- 5967 Maidenstone Way, Palmetto, FL 34221
Additional Helpful Information: How to Stay Up to Date on New Communities
Edgestone at Artisan Lakes
Unlock your freedom with the convenience of lock and go living. New build townhomes in Palmetto, FL at Edgestone at Artisan Lakes make it easy to get up and go.
If you love the idea of living at Artisan Lakes but prefer the convenience of townhome living, you are in luck! Edgestone at Artisan Lakes is now open and selling modern townhomes within our Artisan Lakes master-planned community in Palmetto. Make the most of this fabulous Manatee County location between Bradenton and Tampa by taking advantage of proximity to the best of Gulf Coast Florida, including world-class beaches, shopping, dining, and fast access to I-75.
Need a place to relax and unwind? No problem. Edgestone features a beautiful new pool and cabana area exclusive to Edgestone residents. Your Florida dream is waiting.
Choose from six floor plans ranging from 1,116 to 1,555 square feet, with two to three bedrooms, two and a half baths and zero to one-car garage. Each townhome design includes:
- Generously sized owner’s suite with deluxe owner’s bath
- Designer kitchen
- Open concept entertaining space
- Professionally curated Canvas design experience for fast, easy and beautiful interior design
Ready Now Townhomes in Palmetto, FL
New build townhomes are available for move in as early as February 2021. Shop our current inventory of professionally designed townhome online now.
Edgestone at Artisan Lakes Sales Center
The community is now open for sales and our community sales team (941-217-8783) and internet home consultant (866-495-6006) are available to answer any questions you might have about low-maintenance townhome living. Feel free to stop by during regular business hours or schedule an appointment online.
- 10557 Oakside Drive, Palmetto, FL 34221
Palmetto, Florida Area Guide
So how will you spend your days & nights? You are intrigued by the Artisan Lakes master plan, delighted with the community amenities and impressed with the quality and variety of homes. But you may not be familiar with. So, we asked around and folks familiar with the local scene offered up a few suggestions that should give you an idea of the rich variety of things to see and do, essential services and other highlights.
Retail therapy is within close driving distance including, University Town Center, Westfield Shopping Town Citrus Park, International Plaza, Old Hyde Park Village, Westshore Plaza and Ellenton Premium Outlets is just down the road.
Higher education and adult learning to enrich your life is as close as State College of Florida campuses in Bradenton and Venice, University of South Florida campuses in Tampa, St. Pete, Sarasota/Manatee and Lakeland.
Arts and Culture
Sometimes your soul craves culture. The Tampa area provides it. Take in a concert or play at the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center. You can spend weeks exploring all the attractions at the Bishop Museum of Science and Nature in Bradenton, home of the Parker Aquarium and Bishop Planetarium. Visit the Ringling Museum of Art, a world-class collection of 21 galleries of works by such masters as Rubens and Van Dyck. There is also the Dali Museum to explore the biggest collection of art by Salvador Dali.
Natural beauty surrounds you and much of it has been preserved in its pristine state. Popular attractions include Fort De Soto Park, a top spot for kayaking to observe native plants, birds and sea life, and Terra Ceia Aquatic Preserve, a 25,000-acre shoreline area of mangroves and aquatic preserves.
Florida is famed for its amusement parks. Busch Gardens and Adventure Island are just two within an easy drive of Artisan Lakes.
The area boasts several professional sports franchises including the Tampa Bay Rays who play their home games at Tropicana Field in St. Pete, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL team who play at Raymond James Stadium, and 2004 Stanley Cup champion Tampa Bay Lightning who take to the ice at St. Pete Times Forum.
That is just a short overview of all the attractions, advantages and opportunities that are part of life at Artisan Lakes in Palmetto, FL. Schedule an appointment or just drop by and discover for yourself why so many people find their Florida right here.