Launching a brand-new community is a special event. From helping excited buyers find the homesite and floor plan of their dreams to watching a plot of land transform into a living, breathing neighborhood of like-minded homeowners.
Now open since October 12, Greenfield Ranch offers an attractive option for those seeking upscale gated living in the East Valley. New construction homes in Gilbert, AZ provide the best of both worlds. Stunning views of the Sonoran Desert and San Tan Mountains with easy access to the fifth largest city in the Phoenix metro.
In this post, we’ll showcase what makes these new homes for sale in Gilbert, AZ so exceptional. You’ll also learn more about the surrounding area, from where to eat to the perfect tee box for breaking in your new driver.
Plant Roots in a Desirable Location
Greenfield Ranch offers a convenient Gilbert location near everywhere you want to be. Situated at the northeast corner of South Greenfield Road and East Queen Creek Road, your new home will be near an abundance of shopping centers, boutiques, dining and entertainment.
This address is zoned for the Higley Unified School District with a selection of acclaimed charter school options nearby.
Two Collections of Beautiful Floor Plans
Two distinctive collections of single-story house designs will be offered at Greenfield Ranch. Spacious layouts offer a combination of open-concept entertaining areas as well as specialty bonus spaces.
Standard Features Across Both Collections Include:
- Well-equipped kitchens with ample workspace and storage including generous pantries and convenient food prep islands.
- Lavish owner’s retreats complete with impressive bathrooms.
- Seamless transitions between indoor and outdoor living quarters to make it easy to capture the desert lifestyle.
- Quality energy-efficient construction and thoughtful architectural accents.
- Choice of multiple elevations featuring desert-inspired stucco exteriors for excellent curb appeal.
- Ability to add your signature touches at Taylor Morrison’s Phoenix Design Studio.
Available Bonus Rooms Include:
- Work from home in your deluxe home office or study.
- Upgrade your outdoor living experience with a multi-sliding glass door at gathering room and private courtyard with fireplace.
- Dedicated dining room for dinner parties, formal gatherings and holidays.
- Foyer and gallery for exceptional first impressions into your home.
- Secondary gathering room for casual entertaining or setting up a home theater.
Summit and Capstone Collections
Discover our Summit and Capstone Collections today and find the perfect design to match your unique lifestyle and needs.
Summit Collection: up to 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with 3-car garages and square footage that ranges from 2,764 to 3,396 sq. ft.
Capstone Collection: up to 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms with 4-car garages and square footage that ranges from 3,534 to 4,333 sq. ft.
Choices to Fill Your Shopping Bags
Fast and convenient access to great shopping and dining is an important factor to consider when researching a new home community to build your new house. At Greenfield Ranch, residents enjoy proximity to two popular shopping centers less than 8 minutes from your front door.
- Crossroads Towne Center boast a great selection of boutiques, national retail anchors, unique eateries and traditional restaurants | 3757 S Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ 85297 | 602.866.0900
- San Tan Village Mall features a variety of retail outlets, big box stores, dining and entertainment | 2218 East Williams Field Road, Gilbert, AZ 85295 | 480.282.9500
An Excellent Destination for Golf Aficionados
It’s no secret that the Phoenix area is golf heaven. In Gilbert, you’ll have several options to choose from as your “home course”, including the renowned par-71 Dick Bailey designed Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch.
Meandering through the scenic Queen Creek wash in the shadow of the San Tan Mountains, fairways follow the subtle contours of the landscape with carefully placed mounding to add challenge and intrigue. The signature seventh hole is ideal for big hitters. At 620-yards, it’s one of the longest par fives in Arizona, featuring bunkers, water hazards and a hard-to-nail green.
- Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch | 4415 E Village Parkway, Gilbert, AZ 85298 | 480.988.0004
For a more casual golf experience, Topgolf Gilbert combines golf and technology with tasty food and drinks for a fun and social golf outing suitable for all levels of play. Plan a party/event or just swing by for a good time.
- Topgolf Gilbert | 1689 South Santan Village Parkway, Gilbert, AZ 85295 | 480.240.1282
Fantastic Options for Healthcare
Your health is in great hands. A trio of top-notch medical centers are located less than five miles from Greenfield Ranch.
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center – 3.2 miles from the community | 3555 South Val Vista Drive, Gilbert, AZ 85297 | 480.728.8000
- Banner Urgent Care – 3 miles from the community | 3160 East Queen Creek Road, Gilbert, AZ 85297 | 480.827.5790
- CHW Urgent Care – 4.5 miles from the community | 1501 North Gilbert Road, Gilbert, AZ 85234 | 480.728.4100
Get out and Explore
Finding something fun to do on the weekend in Gilbert is a piece of cake. Here are just two examples of the activities available nearby.
- Barnone | 3000 E Ray Road, Gilbert, AZ 85296 | A magical shopping experience for those who relish the chance to buy directly from the makers. Barnone is a community for skilled craftspeople to produce and sell their handcrafted goods. Visit a dozen of Arizona’s most talented makers, from experimental winemakers to woodworkers and cutting-edge restaurateurs.
- Freestone Park | 1045 East Juniper Avenue, Gilbert, AZ 85234 | 480.503.6200 | A gorgeous 88-acre park featuring a rec center, sports fields, small amusement park and fishing.
Tour the Models Today
Taylor Morrison builds homes people love to live in. Experience the distinctive difference of our award-winning floor plans by planning a visit to Greenfield Ranch to tour our professionally decorated model homes.
Greenfield Ranch is limited to just 63 homesites. Schedule an appointment to get the best selection.
- Open Daily 10AM-6PM and Wednesday 1PM-6PM
- 4706 South Penrose Drive, Gilbert, AZ 85297