This is exciting news! Get ready to experience a new level of resort-style living in Port St. Lucie, Florida! Taylor Morrison is bringing our newest signature Esplanade community to Tradition. The 55+ resort-lifestyle community in Port St. Lucie, Florida will offer an elevated level of living designed for people who cherish staying active, relaxing in style and enjoying neighbors who become friends.
Esplanade at Tradition, already generating excitement, will feature one-story homes that make the most of spaces that are convenient, open and attractive. An array of planned resort-style amenities let residents work out, swim, gather with friends for games or socialize around the fire pit.
Every day is a vacation, and you don’t have to pack! Keep reading to discover more about this stunning community, coming soon.
A Vacation Style of Living
Exceptional waterside planned amenities at Esplanade at Tradition will provide endless possibilities for recreation, fitness and meeting-up with neighbors and friends.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Resort-style pool
- Outdoor fireplace and dining area, social areas, and fire pit
- Event lawn and flex field
- Pickleball, tennis and Bocce ball courts
- Dog park and kids’ playground area
- Onsite Lifestyle Manager to plan and coordinate events and activities
Outside of the Esplanade gates, residents will enjoy living near Tradition Square, a hub for year-round concerts, entertainment, and festivals. Restaurants and shops can be reached quickly by walking or biking.
Homes Designed for Leisure and Entertaining
Homes at Esplanade at Tradition are inspired by California Tuscan architecture, many with tile roofs, ornamental detailing, and lush landscaping. Homesites take advantage of pond or nature views. You can also count on quality construction and thoughtful design for which Taylor Morrison is known.
Homebuyers can choose from a fine selection of single-story home designs ranging from 1,610 to 2,929 square feet of elegant living space with two to four bedrooms, two to three full baths plus a half bath, per plan, as well as an open designer kitchen overlooking the gathering room. Spacious lanais provide a comfortable spot for outdoor living. Two- and three-car garages are available per plan.
A Stellar Location Close to All
Residents of Esplanade at Tradition will be well-situated for fun as well as everyday living conveniences. Highway 95 and Florida’s Turnpike are easily accessed as well as beaches, aquatic and wildlife preserves, and parks. Restaurants and eateries, entertainment venues, shopping and services are nearby. Choose from a wealth of golf courses and clubs that line the Treasure Coast.
- Head to the beach or park for the day. You’ll have plenty to choose from on the coast and along Hutchinson Island.
- Tee up at one of a multitude of golf courses in the area including The Saint at Port St. Lucie Golf Course, Spanish Lakes Golf Village, The Legacy Golf & Tennis Club and many more.
- Shopping opportunities are also abundant. These include Tradition Village Square, The Landing at Tradition, Innovation Retail Center, Shoppes of Victoria Square and The Marketplace at Port St. Lucie, to name just a few.
- For entertainment there is everything from taverns and night spots to bowling and mini golf.
- Medical facilities, physicians and hospitals are also nearby should you need it.
If you haven’t already, be sure to join the Esplanade at Tradition VIP Interest List. You’ll be among the first to receive pricing, buying incentives and invitations to special events, before the general public. Come Home to Esplanade.