Folks are flocking to Florida. Demographers are predicting the state will soon overtake New York as America’s third-most populous. What’s the big attraction? Year-round weather, for sure, plus plenty of things to do here in the Sunshine State. Florida’s economy is booming, too, driven by jumps in the tourism, medical and financial industries. All that growth is also fueling demand for housing, especially around the Orlando area. Taylor Morrison has several new communities in development, including one that’s scheduled to open very soon: Woodland Park. Sales are slated to start early this spring.
Woodland Park is in Hunter’s Creek, close to Orlando International Airport and just a few minutes from Medical City. If you’re relocating to the area, locals will tell you that demand for Lake Nona Medical City real estate is huge. They’ll also tell you that Hunter’s Creek is one of the nicest, family-friendliest communities you’ll ever see.
In 2011, CNN/Money and Money magazine ranked Hunter’s Creek 21 on their list of the 100 best places to live in America! There are plenty of good reasons why:
- There are seven public parks. Osprey is one of the largest and offers a Social Center, meeting rooms, ball courts and fields, a dog park, fishing, picnic areas, tennis and volleyball courts, walking paths and a shaded tot lot. Many of the community’s major annual events are held here including the Independence Day Celebration and the Fall Festival. Calabay Park is popular for picnics and Braddock Oak offers walking paths and mature shade trees.
- All of Florida is a golfer’s dream. Hunter’s Creek Golf Club is one of the most popular public courses and the founding member of the Orlando Golf Trail, a group of 12 championship courses dotting the I-4 corridor.
- Hunter’s Creek is part of the well-regarded Orange County Public Schools district. Children living in Woodland Park will attend Wetherbee Elementary, South Creek Middle and Cypress Creek High.
- There is a wide selection of shops, services, restaurants and entertainment venues in the immediate area, or just a few minutes away by car.
- The area offers an easy commute to nearby employment centers.
- You’re surrounded by natural beauty including wetland habitats preserved as conservation areas.
- According to Zillow, home values in the Hunter’s Creek area have appreciated 14.5% over the past year.
Live at Woodland Park, and you’ll also have access to the planned community amenities including a clubhouse, pool, multipurpose field, playground and several small parks. Prices for our new homes in Hunter’s Creek are anticipated to start in the $200,000s – an excellent value in this in-demand area. You’ll have your choice of spacious one- and two-story floor plans ranging from 1,600 to 4,100 square feet in three popular collections including the Traditions 50s, Heritage 60s and Manor 70s. All will include the features today’s homebuyers want most, many of them inspired by suggestions from Taylor Morrison homeowners. Adding to the value is the use of energy-efficient materials and construction techniques that save natural resources and money. You’ll also have the opportunity to customize your home with an array of upgrades and options from the Taylor Morrison Design Studio. Our homebuyers often tell us that’s their favorite part of the homebuying process!
Sound exactly like the kind of new Orlando homes you’re looking for? Then join the Woodland Park VIP Interest List. It’s the best way to stay in the know about important info like floor plan and pricing releases and special events. You can sign up for VIP emails here.