Is a new home in your future this year? Here are five compelling reasons to put Montecina in Carlsbad at the top of your must-see list.
1. A great location. Carlsbad in coastal north San Diego County is a centrally located, well-established town with easy access to jobs, recreation, excellent schools and essential services. You really couldn’t find a better place for your new hometown.
2. Selection. Choose from three contemporary plans with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 baths ranging from 1,833 to 2,462 square feet, 2-car garages, three architectural styles, plus an array of options so you can add your own personal stamp to your home.
3. Easy living designs. Open plan great room/kitchen combinations are ideal for entertaining and relaxing. Private owners’ suites are a welcome retreat. And there’s plenty of room outdoors to extend your living space.
4. An intimate community. We’re only building 32 homes at Montecina — so you’ll be one of just a few homeowners in the neighborhood.
5. We’ve just released new homesites. Now’s the perfect time to act and get your preferred location.
Bonus Reason. Rates remain historically low. Pre-qualify today at Taylor Morrison Home Funding and put yourself on the fast track to a new Montecina home.
Schedule your appointment to see Montecina or get more information about the opportunities available here. Contact Internet Home Consultant, Shari Fobel DRE #01860099 at 949-341-1206 or send an email request.
Join the Montecina Interest List
If you haven’t done so yet, it’s the best way to ensure you never miss an update or special event.