The Peace of Small Town Living Close to the Excitement of the Windy City
How does living in a beautiful home in a community with a rural, small town vibe outside of the exciting Windy City sound to you? Fantastic, you say? Then you’ll be thrilled to hear about what Chicago new home builder Taylor Morrison has to offer in our 12 area communities.
Small town charm with easy access to the city – Our new homes in Chicago are located in the city’s outskirts, just a drive or Metra rail ride away from the arts, culture, entertainment and shopping opportunities Downtown.
Neighborhoods designed for comfort, grace and charm – The Chicago area communities have been thoughtfully located to provide a lifestyle above the everyday. You can learn about the communities, local interests and schools on each community’s web pages—we’ve included links to each below. If you want to receive updates about our two coming soon communities, be sure to sign up on their VIP Interest Lists.
- Creeks Crossing in Algonquin, IL – Grade A
- Verona Ridge in Aurora, IL – Grade A
- Riverside at Barrington, Barrington, IL – Grade A+
- Colfax Crossing, Des Plaines, IL – Grade A
- Blackberry Creek, Elburn, IL – Grade A-
- Stonebrook, Elgin, IL – Grade A-
- Countryside Meadows, Hawthorn Woods, IL – Grade A+
- Thornfield Meadows, Hawthorn Woods, IL – Grade A+
- Sanctuary Club, Kildeer, IL – Grade A
- Woodland Hills, Lakewood, IL – Grade A
- Villas at Southbury, Oswego, IL – Grade A
- Prairie Glen, Sugar Grove, IL – Grade B+
Homes for every lifestyle – Our Chicago homes and neighborhoods offer something for everyone, from traditionally appealing single-family homes to maintenance free courtyard-style townhomes.
New Homes from the 220’s
2 to 5 Bedrooms
2 to 4.5 Bathrooms
0 to 4 Car Garages
1 to 2 Story Homes
1,477 to 4,098 Sq. Ft.