Check lists are a terrific way to make decisions, especially when you’re trying to choose a new place to call home. Your list probably includes things like great location, easy access to essential services, convenient commute, appealing floor plans, good value and quality construction. If you have kids, you probably want to be close to top-rated schools, too. Well, Terracina Townhomeswill have all that and a lot more. It’s coming soon to Citrus Park and, when you see all it will offer, you’ll definitely want to put it at the top of your list of must-see communities.
Sales are expected to begin in early Winter 2016. Join the VIP Interest List to make sure you always get the latest news about this community ahead of announcements to the general public.
Great location – Check!
- No wonder Citrus Park is among the most in-demand. Citrus Park gets an A+ and an “Extremely Livable” rating from lifestyle ranker AreaVibes.com. And when you live at Terracina Townhomes, many of the area’s shops, services and restaurants are within 1 to 1.5 miles including a Publix market and Citrus Park Town Center. Explore the area map.
Easy Access – Check!
- This new gated community is two miles from the Veteran Expressway, 10 miles from Westshore Business District and 16 miles from Downtown Tampa. Picking up visitors or going on vacation? Tampa International is only 11 miles from your front door.
Natural Beauty – Check!
- Terracina Townhomes is situated on heavily wooded acreage with about 11 acres of natural freshwater wetlands on property, plus a planned dog park and gazebo. Just a mile away you’ll find a paved trail for nature hikes and biking that connects to the Tampa Bay Trail System.
Recreation & Entertainment – Check!
- You’re within 20 miles of Busch Gardens, Rays baseball, Buccaneer’s football, Straz Center for the Performing Arts, Tampa Bay Times Forum and the beautiful beaches of Honeymoon Island State Park. Preview local interests.
Health Care Facilities – Check!
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood, a state-of-the-art comprehensive facility is just an 8-mile drive. One of Florida’s largest hospitals, Tampa General, is 16 miles from your home.
Excellent Schools – Check!
- Terracina Townhomes is part of the acclaimed Hillsborough County Public Schools system. Children can attend A-rated Westchase Elementary (2 miles away), B-rated Sergeant Paul R. Smith Middle School (1.5 miles away) and A-rated Sickles High (1 mile away).
Appealing Floor Plans – Check!
- Terracina Townhomes will offer approximately 65 town homes designed to live like single-family homes, offering 30’- wide, 2-story floor plans with about 2,240 to 2,275 square feet of living space, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. They’re well -appointed, open-concept layouts with downstairs owner’s suites, center-island kitchens, spacious family rooms plus formal living and dining space, and 2-car garages. Explore the floor plans.
Great Value – Check!
- Prices haven’t been released yet but are anticipated to be competitive with area resale properties while offering Taylor Morrison’s new home warranty, quality construction and the latest in energy-saving features. That makes them an outstanding value in an in-demand location where new construction is scarce.