In some cities it’s tough to find fun and exciting kid-friendly activities. Not in Iowa Colony!
Kids love it here – probably more than Mom and Dad.
Glow-in-the-Dark Mini-Golf is Here
Kids and teenagers at Meridiana will be thrilled to learn that Lunar Mini Golf has finally opened at Pearland Town Center.
Putt your way through neon fun!
Jump and Skate
The little ones simply can’t get enough bouncing in at Fun Jump in Alvin. Plan a birthday party or just swing by whenever the mood strikes.
For good times on wheels, Pearwood Skate Center offers skate lessons or free skating with traditional quad or in-line skates.
Day Trip to Houston!
The beauty of living at Meridiana is that you’re just a stone’s throw away from downtown Houston, one of the hottest metropolitan centers in the country.
Activities Near Iowa Colony Kids
Here are a dozen of our favorite kid-friendly venues and activities:
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Splashtown is the area’s premier water park.
- Ride the rides at Kemah Boardwalk.
- Get your kids involved in painting their own ceramics at Ceramics by Tess.
- Choo! Choo! All aboard for the Houston Railroad Museum.
- Cool off in the fountain at Discovery Green.
- Teenagers love paintball at Combat Houston.
- Rocket yourself to an adventure at the Space Center.
- Celebrate 35 years with the Houston Children’s Museum.
- Pick up tickets for an Astros, Rockets or Texans game!
- Fun and education combine at the Houston Museum of Natural Science.
We Want to Hear From You
Share your family’s favorite kid-friendly activities near Iowa Colony, Texas in the comments section below. Why excites your children about them?
Use the Tabs Below to Explore Iowa Colony’s Local Fare:
Introduction | Restaurant Guide | Shopping | Events & Activities | Scenery & Landscapes | Things to Do | Iowa Colony for Kids | Fun Facts & History