Forbes has released their list of America’s fastest growing cities and an unlikely candidate ranked in at #1. Two areas set to become a household name in Florida real estate are Cape Coral and Fort Myers.
An easygoing waterfront community known for boating, charming restaurants and stunning, sandy beaches, Cape Coral has grown 3.39% in 2016. This impressive growth rate is the highest for any metro region in the United States.
Forbes’ study has attributed safe neighborhoods, low tax rates, and 335 days of sunshine to the area’s budding popularity.
Ready to Meet Demand
Taylor Morrison is in a great position to sell new Cape Coral homes in the Fort Myers & Naples area. By offering several gorgeous communities across the area, homebuyers are provided with ample selections to meet their home buying needs.
Sandoval in Cape Coral is an exceptionally attractive option with homes starting in the low $200’s. 1024×576
- Excellent location just minutes from popular Pine Island
- Resort-style water park & sports facilities
- 2 dog parks
- Easy access to fine dining, shopping and local activities
Homebuyers Love Florida
Florida’s future is looking bright as it has claimed 9 of the top 25 fastest growing markets in the country. From a boom in retirees looking to escape the cold to rising job prospects, the Sunshine State has quickly become one of the most desirable locations to live.
Two other southwest Florida metropolitan areas to make the top 10 include North Port-Sarasota-Bradenton at #6 and Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater at #8. Not surprisingly, Taylor Morrison developments are well positioned across these surging markets.
- The Golf Life in Sarasota – Nothing spells luxury like golf course living. In Sarasota, the dream is accessible on any budget. Exclusive homes at Esplanade Golf and Country Club at Lakewood Ranch start at just $364,900.
- Boat Lover’s Paradise in St. Petersburg – The Cove at Loggerhead Marina offers beautiful townhomes with full marina access to the Gulf of Mexico. Why drive when you can commute by boat?
Florida Poised for Future Growth
There’s little doubt that Florida’s popularity is here to stay. It only makes sense that people want to live where every day feels like a vacation!