When it comes to holiday décor and recipes ideas, we turn to blogger Stephanie. We absolutely love her SomewhatSimple blog, so we hopped on over to see what Easter projects she has shared.
You may recall that Stephanie and Taylor Morrison teamed up to chronicle the creation of her family’s new Phoenix home. She lovingly blogged about her experience, and now uses her new home as the stage to share her beautiful ideas for home decorating and more.
Hippity-Hoppity Easter Projects
Hop on down the bunny trail to enjoy these clever Easter projects.
- These Happy Easter DIY items are sure to sweeten the season with a floral theme and soft pastels. Just print them out and you have lovely Easter wall art and gift tags.
- Hard to believe something as charming as this Easter Bunny Banner only takes 30 minutes or less to create! Download the template, print it out, assemble, hang and enjoy.
- This project is truly a no-muss no-fuss project, and the results are precious. Using a marker, simply write little love notes in cursive on white eggs, real or plastic. Display them in a little basket in your home or give them as gifts.
- This printable paper doll set is perfect for engaging the kids in a little springtime Easter project. When they’re complete, the bunny paper dolls can be dressed and accessorized to celebrate the season.
- Easy to make, fun to look at and delicious to eat! These little white mounds are found and fluffy, just like a bunny tail. Stephanie has included cute printable decorating ideas for the ultimate Easter treat or gift.
For more tasty ideas, check out Stephanie’s sweet treats as well as other yummy Easter recipes.
Want to See More?
Stephanie says, “Stay tuned!” She’ll be adding a new video to her home blog showing what she’s done with the upstairs rooms. Her tips and projects liven up any home, whether you live in a new home in Atlanta, a vacation home in Sarasota or a community in Houston. Follow Stephanie with #SomewhatSimpleHome and #SSBuildsWithTM.