It’s that time of year again when everyone is German while the band plays. Oktoberfest is back and Taylor Morrison is here to help residents of our central divisions get the most out of the 2017 harvest festival.
From new homes in Denver across to Texas real estate and up to Chicago, folks are chomping at the bit to get their hands around the handle of a beer stein! Check out our Oktoberfest Guide to find the music and fun near you.
P.S. Don’t be fooled by the name. Check dates carefully as some cities celebrate Oktoberfest in September.
- Since 1969, Oktoberfest Denver has ranked among the best in the country. Unique events such as keg bowling, wiener dog races and a bratwurst eating contest cap off an entertainment list that includes all your favorites. The party gets started at 11am and runs until midnight, September 22-23 & 29-30.
- Home of the Unlimited Sausage Tastings, Austoberfest on September 30th is pure gold for bratwurst lovers. Choose from over a dozen craft sausage vendors and wash it down with an ice-cold Texas-brewed beer. Join the party for live music and an evening of dancing and fun.
- Crafts & Drafts in Allen, TX is an Oktoberfest themed street fair you won’t want to miss. Running from September 8-10, the free festival features craft beer vendors, live music and a host of talented artisans. Entry and parking are free of charge.
- September 30th at the WaterWorks, Oktoberfest returns to Houston. Proudly home to the best Polka music in Texas, there’s no better place to get into the Old World spirit. Authentic food, dozens of brewers and since this is Texas, choose from traditional or boot-shaped beer steins!
- Bigger and better than ever. Chicago Oktoberfest at St. Alphonsus Church runs September 29th through October 1st. Handmade brats, live music, cold beer and an early bird special. Arrive before 5pm and your entrance fee is just five bucks!
Let the Good Times Roll
Make 2017 the best Oktoberfest ever. Get into the spirit but remember to drink responsibly.