So Cal home buyers in the market for a new build home in Ontario, CA should mark Saturday, April 21 into their calendars. The popular Park Place master planned community in Ontario is launching the Grand Opening of 6 new neighborhoods and Taylor Morrison is proud to announce our participation in the important event.
The Grand Opening of Meadowood at Park Place is a big deal.
Because it’s not every day that quality new construction Ontario homes hit the market from the low $400s. Certainly not in a resort-style community with the same vacation inspired amenities as Park Place.
First and foremost, let’s get you excited about the event. Then we’ll tell you more about Meadowood and explain why attending the Grand Opening offers the best chance of getting into the home of your dreams.
Giveaways, Music, Refreshments and More
Who doesn’t want to have a little fun while shopping for a new Ontario, CA home? From live music to fun giveaways and kids’ activities, there’s plenty to keep you busy between touring model homes and ogling at the incredible resort-inspired amenities.
Delicious food & refreshments will be available while supplies last. Ask your new home consultant at Meadowood at Park Place for details.
- Saturday, April 21 from 11AM to 2PM
- Tour the Models, Explore the Community
- Enjoy Food, Refreshments, & Entertainment
- Swing by early for the Dedication of Celebration Park North (10-11AM).
- Get Driving Directions
For the modern home, Meadowood at Park Place delivers. You can order a number of standard or upgraded bundled tech packages to elevate your technology experience!
Looking for a Reason to Buy?
There are all kinds of reasons to buy at Meadowood at Park Place. From access to fantastic award-winning schools to an endless supply of local interests.
It’s not just about lounging in the sun next to the incredible pool or chilling out and being social at the opulent clubhouse. Actually, well, the Park House is pretty incredible. So yeah, the amenities are a big part of what makes this place so great.
Living at Park Place is more about buying into a lifestyle rather than purchasing real estate.
It’s about shopping. Entertainment. Eating out and eating in.
It’s about finally finding a new construction Ontario, CA home that’s built for the way you live.
Get to Know the Floor Plans
Four unique plans will be offered at Meadowood. Ranging from 3BR/2.5BA with 1,800 square feet to 4BR/3BA and 2,236 square feet, it’s easy to find a plan that fits your exact needs.
And what’s best? Even the largest plan on offer starts at just $471,000!
Each plan offers something special:
- Meadowood Plan 1 – This home is packed with hidden conveniences at every turn. From locating the pantry next to the garage entrance for easy packing in of the groceries to a huge bonus storage space attached to the den, coat closet off the foyer, upstairs laundry room and more.
- Meadowood Plan 2 – Perfect for entertaining, the front door opens immediately into a booming open-concept great room and gourmet kitchen combo. A downstairs bedroom is super convenient when hosting overnight guests who’d also like their privacy.
- Meadowood Plan 3 – A great room that truly fits the bill. An ideal choice for home buyers who have fully bought into the spacious open-concept design scheme. The owners’ retreat and master bath are something else. You need a map to navigate the massive walk-in closet!
- Meadowood Plan 4 – It’s great to have options. The largest floor plan in the series, Plan 4 can be converted into 5 bedrooms by walling in the upstairs den.
The Benefits of Buying Early
As promised, we wanted to take a little time to cover the real benefits of visiting a So Cal new home community during its Grand Opening celebration. And here’s a hint: It’s not for the refreshments and live music 🙂
A free soda is great – but it doesn’t quite offer the same payoff as building the home of your dreams.
- First selection of the best lots. Maybe you like the idea of living at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac or across the street from the neighborhood park? No matter what your preference are, the early bird gets their favorite homesite. (See the Meadowood at Park Place site plan.)
- The opportunity to purchase a to-be-built home. Buying a completed home means having to search and search until you find a house with décor that matches your own personal tastes. Either that, or you move in and have to start renovating immediately. With a to-be-built home in Meadowood at Park Place, you are given the chance to personalize your space with designer curated packages.
- Access to special offers and incentives. Developers have a vested interest in helping to get the ball rolling whenever they launch a new home community. The earlier you meet the sales associates and get your name on the VIP Interest List, the sooner you’ll hear of special buying incentives and be in a position to take advantage of them.
- Opportunity to pre-apply. Working with Taylor Morrison Home Funding and their convenient pre-application process, you can be ready to rock and roll sooner than you think. Pre-apply now for Phase I homes.
America’s Most Trusted Home Builder Puts Best Foot Forward in Ontario, CA
Just a few days remain before the exciting Grand Opening event at Meadowood at Park Place. We hope to see you there and can’t wait to show you how different it is when you buy a new build home with Taylor Morrison.