The San Bernardino County real estate market is preparing for a big time shot in the arm. Taylor Morrison’s newest southern California new home community has entered Pre-Sale Phase and you won’t believe the lifestyle you’ll be able to get into starting from the $400s.
Meadowood at Park Place is not just an affordable option for owning a piece of the California dream. It’s an opportunity to be a part of something special. A real community, filled with neighbors just like you.
A New Ontario, CA Master-Planned Development is Taking Shape
Taylor Morrison is thrilled to be a part of growing the Park Place master plan. Launched with the tag-line, “Every Day Begins with More,” Park Place offers an elevated style of resort-inspired living.
More than just the community amenity center, the luxurious Parkhouse is a stately reminder to residents that they are indeed living the good life.
Seriously, if you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to live like royalty, the Parkhouse interior and grounds do an awfully accurate impression!
- Magnificent resort-style pool and spa.
- Opulent architectural style and exterior.
- Meticulously manicured grounds that recreate the feel of grand European garden.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- Charming meeting spaces & clubhouse.
- Majestic reading room.
- Full service business center.
- High-tech movie theater.
- Gourmet catering kitchen for private gatherings or community events.
Don’t forget about the tennis courts, dog park and more.
And what’s best? The Meadowood homesites are located very near to all these lavish amenities.
How slick would it be to walk out your front door and down the block for a daily dose of vacation-inspired bliss?
New Build Ontario, CA Homes Curated & Personalized to Suit Your Unique Needs
Opting to buy a to-be-built So Cal home is an exciting proposition. Our talented sales team can walk you through the planning process to piece together a one-of-a-kind masterpiece inspired by you.
You can choose from curated options packages for stress-free design that’s sure to impress.
Tech installations will prep your new San Bernardino County home for the next century and beyond. Every Meadowood home comes standard with flatscreen TV pre-wire plus multi-media outlet in the great room, phone setup in the kitchen & master bedroom and TV/data outlet combo in dens, lofts or bedrooms.
Upgrade your tech with easy-to-understand bundles:
- Conduit and power for flat panel TV at master bedroom.
- Surround sound pre-wire at the great room.
- WiFi hot spot pre-wire in two locations.
Smart Home Finish Package
- Two WiFi hot spot coverage devices per installation.
- Skybell front doorbell camera/intercom.
Additional tech options include a Schlage Smart Home deadbolt with Bluetooth-enabled technology or dual Nest thermostats.
Select from 4 Distinct Floor Plans
Open concept 2-story floor plans range from 1,800 to 2,236 square feet. 3 & 4 bedroom layouts include 2 ½ or 3 bathroom and flexible living space options.
Spacious great rooms. Covered lanais. Deluxe owners’ suites with walk-in closet. Roomy master bath with spa-inspired soaking tub and dual vanities.
Prepare delicious meals for family and friends in the gorgeous gourmet kitchen. Stretch out with a generous food prep island and stash away all your favorite cooking goodies in the pantry.
Meadowood at Park Place is priced to be affordable and accessible. Homes start in the $400s.
Join the VIP interest list to be among the first to be notified of Phase I release and pricing.
Enjoy a Sought-After Location Close to Everything
Where you live matters. New homes in Ontario, California offer all the best of southern California living without the sticker shock.
Close to I-15, SR-60 and SR-71, commuting to LA or Orange County is a breeze. Train riders can kick back and relax or stay productive on the Metrolink from Ontario Station.
Convenient to the Ontario International Airport, it’s easy to get away whether it’s for business or pleasure.
- Enjoy high-end shopping at Ontario Mills, Eastvale Gateway, Victoria Gardens, Terra Vista Town Center, Monclaire Plaza and Chino Spectrum Towne Center.
- From the Ontario Museum of History and Art to the Chaffey Theatre Company, Ontario boasts a number of world-class cultural attractions.
- A broad selection of parks and natural attractions include Centennial Park, Veterans Memorial Park, Cucamonga-Guasti Regional Park and Vineyard Neighborhood Park.
- Have fun with Ontario Speedway, Citizens Bank Arena, Scandia Ontario family fun center, Pomona Fairplex and state-of-the-art movie theaters.
Cheer on the Ontario Fury or hit the links at one of the many nearby golf courses or country clubs. Life is good in the Inland Empire.
Give Your Kids a Leg up with Educational Opportunities
Access to quality schools is important to any homeowner who still has little ones in the house.
School-aged residents will attend highly-acclaimed Mountain View and Chaffey Joint Union district schools. A proposed elementary school would be built within walking distance of the community if approved.
A host of colleges and universities are located within driving distance. Your children’s future is in good hands:
- Chaffey College
- California State Polytechnic University Pomona
- University of Redlands
- UC Riverside
- California State San Bernardino
- Claremont Colleges
Get Started with America’s Most Trusted Home Builder
Chosen as America’s Most Trusted Builder three years in a row (2016-18), we take pride in our construction quality and superior buying experience. To us, keeping our promises and building a partnership is what it’s all about.
Our commitment is to build communities that offer you and your family a better quality of life. We invite you to discover the Taylor Morrison Difference.
Seamless and inspired homebuilding experience from start to finish.
- Personal care and assistance throughout the buying process.
- Pre-drywall meeting.
- New home demonstration and walk.
- Get to know our warranty.
Pre-apply today to be eligible to purchase during the Phase I home release.