Stunning new twin villa homes at Lucaya in Fort Myers, Florida help you get more out of life.
Lucaya is an amenity-packed community where finding something fun to do is as easy as walking out the front door. A gated oasis, Lucaya exemplifies the ultimate Florida lifestyle. (It really does. Seriously, if you can’t have fun here, you won’t have fun anywhere!)
Keep reading to learn more about this exciting Fort Myers community.
Start with an Idyllic Location
This location is the total package. In Florida, that means a quiet and serene getaway set amid a stunning nature preserve – all within easy access to the city and world-class beaches.
Lucaya most certainly fits the bill with its “tucked away” location, yet it’s right down the street from fine dining, upscale shopping, entertainment, beaches and recreation.
The community is located directly off McGregor Boulevard, the main thoroughfare that runs parallel to the Caloosahatchee River. McGregor Boulevard takes you through incredible scenic vistas en route to historic Downtown Fort Myers plus Sanibel Island and Fort Myers Beach.
Golf. Culture. White sand beaches. You name it you’ll find it here.
A Limited Opportunity
Space at Lucaya is limited. The opportunity to buy one of the twin villa homes won’t last forever.
Lucaya’s limited opportunities are part of the reason we’re publishing this post! We are sharing the news because we want to give interested parties a chance to make plans to visit the community and discover their dream home!
Amenities to Build a Lifestyle Around
Creating your own permanent vacation doesn’t have to be a pipe dream. . The stunning amenities at Lucaya make it easy to fill your schedule with the sort of stuff other people only get to do on holiday.
- Bask in the warmth of the endless Florida sunshine next to the sparkling pool & spa. Cool off with a quick dip or rejuvenate with a long swim.
- Stay healthy and maintain an active lifestyle. The stunning community clubhouse features a fitness center with free weights and all your favorite cardio equipment.
- Socialize at fun community events in the gathering room or plan your own get together by reserving the catering kitchen.
The clubhouse also features a computer room and Wi-Fi equipped library when you’re looking for a quiet place to kick back with a good book or get some work done.
Got little ones? Let them run off steam at the children’s playground. You’ll also be pleased to learn that residents have access to quality schools nearby.
To make things even better – a second pool is planned for Lucaya, including a pavilion and grill area.
Two Plans to Choose From
Award-winning floor plans are a big reason why Taylor Morrison is one of the most popular builders in the country. As a twin villa community, buyers at Lucaya can choose between the Ibis or Sandpiper floor plans.
Both plans feature beautifully appointed designer kitchens, spacious open-concept gathering rooms, luxurious owners’ suites, covered lanais and a host of quality home features. Either home is perfect for making the most of Florida living.
- Visitors to your home are greeted with charming curb appeal and a cozy covered entry.
- Perfect for entertaining, the gathering room provides plenty of space to mingle. Buyers have the option to upgrade to a tray ceiling to add depth and sophistication to the space.
- The core of the home flows effortlessly from the gathering room into the dining room and other adjacent spaces. The designer kitchen is spacious and well-equipped. A generous covered lanai makes it easy to take the party outside on those temperate Florida evenings. Open the slider to create an expansive alfresco space for special gatherings.
- Enjoy privacy with a view from the deluxe owners’ suite. Broad windows overlook lakes or preserves and let in plenty of natural light.
- The owner’s bath provides a place to relax and unwind in an oversized walk-in shower enclosure. No more sharing the sink with dual vanities and get lost in your generous walk-in closet.
- A secondary bedroom is ideal for children or guests and the bonus den can also be used as a library or home office.
1,533 Sq. Ft. | 2 Bedrooms | 2 Baths | 2 Garage | 1 Story
1,573 Sq. Ft. | 2 Bedrooms | 2.5 Baths | 2 Garage | 1 Story
Experience the low-maintenance lifestyle of Lucaya for yourself. Stop by for a personal tour.
Join the VIP Interest List to be among the first to receive information regarding future community updates. VIP Members learn about promotions and special events before the general public.
Discover More About Life in Fort Myers, Florida
- Lucaya: Jewel of Fort Myers – From shopping in Fort Myers’ beautiful outdoor plazas to beaches, art & culture and the famed River District, there’s a whole lot happening in Fort Myers.
- Flip-Flops & Swimsuits – A Fort Myers Beach Guide – The Gulf Coast has a beach for every day of the week! Depending on your mood and what you’re hoping to do, you’ll want to point your flip-flops towards the right shoreline. The Fort Myers Beach Guide makes it easy to find the best sands in the area for sunsets, shells and more.
- There’s so Much to do in Ft. Myers! The Local’s Guide to Annual Events – No matter what the season, there’s always something rocking the events calendar in Ft. Myers. Get a taste of what it’s like to live in a year-round paradise.
Explore the Possibilities
See our full range of new build homes by visiting the Find Your Home page at TaylorMorrison.com.