Shopping for new construction real estate in major metropolitan city can be frustrating. It’s hard to find the right balance between walkable urban lifestyle and a price tag you can afford. Now open for sales, Chamblee toownhomes for sale at 3550 Townsend offer the best of both worlds.
Learn more about this unique opportunity to own a luxuriously-appointed townhome within walking distance of soon-to-be-famous historic downtown Chamblee. Trust Taylor Morrison to build homes people love to live in.
A Development Initiative Worth Getting Excited About
Since 2000, the city of Chamblee has undergone an incredible transformation. What was once a sleepy Atlanta suburb 14 miles from downtown is now on the cusp of becoming a true urban destination.
Chamblee’s new downtown area is currently under development and when it’s complete, Chamblee will truly be put on the map as one of the hottest neighborhoods on the perimeter. The city already hosts a popular Fourth of July Concert Series and an annual Taste of Chamblee Festival.
And don’t worry about packing your car keys, 3550 Townsend is within walking distance of everywhere you’ll want to be. Not only is walkable living convenient, it’s a great way to keep active and stay healthy.
Find Your Foodie Bliss on Two Feet
While exciting things are coming down the pipeline, there’s already an incredible selection of delicious international restaurants and services within walking distance of the community. Here’s just a taste of where 3550 Townsend residents stroll to when they feel like catching some fresh air.
- Vintage Pizzeria | 5434 Peachtree Road, Suite 101, Chamblee | 678-646-0400 | Located in the Heritage Lofts Building on Antique Row in Old Chamblee, Vintage Pizzeria offers a classic brick-inspired ambiance with gas lights and quality drinks from the handcrafted bar. Stop by for the lunch specials or plan an evening visit to take advantage of the lively ambiance.
- Southbound | 5394 Peachtree Road, Chamblee | 678-580-5579 | Creative southern comfort food with a new upstairs coffeeshop and bakery.
- Hopstix | 2444, 3404 Pierce Drive, Chamblee | 678-888-2306 | Creative Asian fusion and craft brewery.
- Himalayas Indian | 5336 Peachtree Road | No frills lunch spot serving popular Tandoori dishes.
- ZenTea | 5356 Peachtree Road | 678-547-0877 | Over 160 varieties of loose-leaf tea in a chill setting. Light café style bites are available.
- Food Terminal | 5000 Buford Hwy Northeast, Suite B201 Chamblee | 678-353-6110 | You’ll have to hoof it a little further but one taste of Food Terminal’s menu and you’ll know it’s worth it. Featuring an eclectic variety of Asian street foods with heavy emphasis on Malaysian cuisine, Food Terminal serves some of the most authentic Asian food in the Atlanta metro.
- Chamblee Plaza | 5446 Peachtree Boulevard | Along with shopping you’ll find popular fast food joints like Arby’s and Chick-Fil-A plus an IHOP and Chinese Buffet
- Walgreens | 5373 Peachtree Boulevard
Several financial institutions are located within blocks of the community.
- Bank of America Financial Center | 5442 Peachtree Boulevard
- Sun Trust Bank | 5370 Peachtree Boulevard
- Wells Fargo | 5425 Peachtree Boulevard
Commuting is a Breeze
Homes for sale in Chamblee, GA offer easy access to Chamblee MARTA Station. Whether you’re commuting to/from the city or simply heading out on an adventure – it’s easy to get around on public transportation.
Residents of 3550 Townsend enjoy easy access to area shops and restaurants via the paved Keswick Park Trail walkway and area favorite Keswick Park complete with sport fields, tennis and basketball courts, a dog park and playground.
Spend a Lazy Weekend Afternoon Treasure Hunting
Despite the city’s aggressive development initiative, Old Town Chamblee still retains all its historic southern feel. Great care is taken to preserve old-time architecture and vintage buildings, especially along the distinctively charming Antique Row.
The largest and most exhaustive antique shopping district in the southeast, visitors come from all over the country to browse the boutiques and stop for a meal and some hospitality.
When you live at 3550 Townsend, you’ll just be a short walk from discovering that final piece to complete your dream décor.
Learn More About the Community
Just 39 upscale townhomes will be sold at this boutique gated community featuring well-manicured grounds and a private dog park. Gorgeous brick-style elevations provide a stunning streetscape that matches with the urban lifestyle enjoyed by residents.
The community is located near some of Atlanta’s most sought-after areas. Enjoy a short drive to Buckhead, Brookhaven and Dunwoody.
Luxuriously-Appointed Interiors and Open-Concept Design
Two distinctive townhouse designs are featured at 3550 Townsend. Both the Yosemite and Sedona models are 3-story floor plans offering over 2,400 square feet of living space. A variety of layout options make it possible to have 4 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, plus a flex room or dual owners’ suites plus a flex room.
All new build townhomes come standard with a gourmet kitchen layout featuring spacious prep and serve island plus generous walk-in pantry. Enjoy upscale finishes with the option to add even more structural options and upgrades at our Atlanta Design Studio.
Kick back and unwind in your spacious master retreat with walk-in closet and well-equipped master bath or entertain family and friends in your cozy gathering room with optional fireplace. Cool off with a cold drink on the deck or head to your private downstairs home office or gym.
These plans will change the way you think about townhome living. Enjoy all the modern living spaces featured in a detached single-family dwelling with none of the maintenance. 3550 Townsend is an excellent choice for buyers seeking a vibrant urban ambiance with a true lock-and-go lifestyle.
Got questions? We’re here to help. Get in touch to learn more about Chamblee’s exciting up-an-coming town center or to arrange a private tour of the community.
Call 770-462-2386 to schedule a viewing. 3550 Townsend is open by appointment only.