If you love the idea of owning a new build home in Orange County but don’t love the price tag of south OC real estate, Avery at the Grove by Taylor Morrison could be the perfect fit for you – and with no Mello-Roos you’ll save even more.
Offering quiet Portola Park location in Santa Ana, CA, you’ll be centrally located for easy commutes to major employment centers all over Orange County and across southern LA County via I-5, CA-55 and CA-22. Wherever you need to be, you’ll get there fast.
If schools are important to you, students at Avery at the Grove are zoned for highly-regarded Tustin USD.
Learn more about this unique opportunity and all the fantastic reasons you’ll love living here. Houses for sale in Santa Ana, CA put you right in the heart of the historic center of Orange County.
1) Fun and Fascinating Annual Events
- Downtown Santa Ana Art Walk – On the first Saturday of every month from 6-10pm, the city converts into art central. Dozens of galleries, vendors, bars and restaurants participate in this lively monthly event that includes live music and activities. The Art Walk begins at 125 N Broadway.
- Fiestas Patrias – Celebrate Santa Ana’s Mexican heritage with food, song, dance and so much more at the Santa Ana Civic Stadium.
- Taste of Santa Ana – Attend the 6th annual culinary event at MainPlace Mall on October 5th from 6-9pm. Give your taste buds a try of food and drink from local OC eateries.
- 4th of July Celebration – Centennial Park is the place to be when celebrating our nation’s birthday. Events for 2019 are scheduled from 5-9:30pm.
- Boca de Oro – A free art and literature event hosted at various venues in downtown Santa Ana.
- Shakespeare in the Park – Head to Birch Park when this fun festival returns every summer.
- Patchwork Indie Arts and Crafts Festival – Make your way to 2nd and Sycamore on May 26, 2019 from 11am-5pm for a free event showcasing local emerging artists, crafters and designers.
- Floral Park Home and Garden Tour – Get your map and follow along through some of the most meticulously kept Santa Ana, CA real estate.
2) So Many Places to Visit
For a city of its size, Santa Ana boasts an impressive collection of museums, sites of interest and performing arts venues. Here’s just an introduction to sorts of places you’ll find to visit if you live at Avery at the Grove.
- Bowers Museum – Founded in 1936, the Bowers Museum is one of California’s finest and Orange County’s largest museums. 2002 North Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92706 | 714.567.3600
- Heritage Museum of Orange County – Featuring hands-on activities and exhibits at the home to the H. Clay Kellogg House and John Maag Farmhouse. 3101 W. Harvard Street, Santa Ana, CA 92704 | 714.540.0404
- Lyon Air Museum – Aerospace museum on the west side of the John Wayne International Airport. 19300 Ike Jones Road, Santa Ana, CA 92707 | 714.210.4585
- Discovery Cube – Top-notch children’s museum with inspiring interactive exhibits. 2500 N. Main Street, Santa Ana, CA 92705 | 714.542.2823
- Santa Ana Zoo – All your favorite animals and year-round fun. 1801 E Chestnut Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92701 | 714.836.4000
- Segerstrom Center for the Arts – See their annual calendar of showstopping performances. 600 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 | 714.556.2787
3) It’s a Foodie’s Paradise
If eating out is your idea of a perfect date night, then Santa Ana will be your culinary heaven. With food options from around the world, you’ll never have to eat the same meal twice if you don’t want to.
Here are 9 must-try restaurants near Avery at the Grove.
- Playground Downtown Santa Ana – The incredible brick and mortar creation from the owners of The Lime Truck. 220 East 4th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92701.
- El Mercado Modern Cuisine – Your go-to casual yet elegant taco joint. 301 N Spurgeon Street Fl 1, Santa Ana, CA 92701.
- Sake 2 Me – Like sushi? You’ll love Sake 2 Me. 13951 Carroll Way, Tustin, CA 92780.
- The Little Onion – Authentic cuisine meets authentic décor. The Little Onion is one special little Mexican restaurant. 110 W MacArthur Boulevard, Santa Ana, CA 92707.
- Chapter One – Eclectic, contemporary American fare and creative cocktails to match. 227 N. Broadway, Santa Ana, CA 92701.
- Tangata – Pacific-Rim inspired dishes served in the beautiful Bowers Museum. 2002 N Main Street, Santa Ana, California 92706.
- Class 302 – Taiwanese bubble tea in a truly unique classroom setting. 1945 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
- Macchiato – Boba, tea, coffee and so much more. New items added to the repertoire every year. 1935 E 17th Street Ste A, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
- The Sandwich Society – One visit and you’ll understand owner Mi Ho’s mantra, “Life’s too short to be eating boring sandwiches.” 2031 E First Street Ste A3, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
4) Large Homes with Flexible Layouts
It’s not just the unique location and exceptional opportunity to build new in an established neighborhood that makes Avery at the Grove so special. The floor plans are big and the chance to personalize your home and add your signature touches are even bigger. Imagine enjoying a nice spacious yard right in the heart of Orange County – when we say this opportunity is rare, we mean it.
Compare Avery’s house designs to existing listings on the market and you’ll discover a number of distinctive advantages. From lavish gourmet kitchens to large entertaining spaces, these layouts truly elevate your lifestyle.
5) Ground Floor Guest Suites
Multi-generational living is a breeze with an available first-floor guest suite. A ground floor suite provides privacy for both you and your live-in family members.
The extra bedroom is also great for larger households or those who often host visitors from out of town.
Make Your Move Today
Sales Center open daily until 5pm.
1605 E Buffalo Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Get Driving Directions