When you think “Florida lifestyle,” what does your mind conjure up? Visions of sunny blue skies, swaying palm trees, relaxation and leisurely strolls on white-sand beaches with views out to the pristine, peacock-hued waters, right? Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes fulfills that dreamy vision and more.
Situated on prime Naples, FL real estate, the gated community of Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes puts you on the gulf close to the area’s most inspired attractions. Plus, residents enjoy gorgeous single-family and twin villa homes and resort-style amenities that give you a vacation experience, whether you are there for a holiday or live there all year long.
Esplanade Resort-Style Living
As an Esplanade community, this active living community includes exceptional amenities that are there for you whether you want to you stay fit, relax or socialize. The approximately 6,500-square-foot Resort Community Center clubhouse features a fully-equipped Fitness and Wellness Center with personal training as well as facials and massage services available. The Center also features a movement room, gathering room, billiards, multi-purpose activities room, catering kitchen, grand lobby and reception area.
Outdoor Amenities Abound
- Resort-style pool and spa lined with palm trees
- Resistance pool
- Pool-side cabana, lounge chairs, tables with seating, and umbrellas
- Covered lanai
- Fire pit with seating all around
- Events lawn
- Sports courts
- Lighted pickle ball courts
- Adventure Isle tot lot
- Dog park
The outstanding amenities at Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes add to its inclusive, community appeal. Residents gather to enjoy special events, clubs, and activities as well as tennis, pickle ball and other sports. An on-site Lifestyle Director plans and coordinates private events and activities that bring neighbors together.
Homes Designed for Florida
Created to complement the sunny Florida lifestyle, homes here are from two popular single-family design collections and twin villas, all with lawn and landscaping care included. For those looking for stunning homes for sale in Naples, FL, the homes here could be the ideal solution. Homes include California Tuscan-inspired architecture with tile roofs, ornamental detailing and lush landscaping and are situated to take advantage of lake or nature views.
Trevi III | Starting from 2,740 Sq. Ft. | 2 BD | 3.5 BA | 3 Car Garage | 2 stories
Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes offers single-family floor plans from the La Palma and Novelli collections. Ranging from 1,856 to 3,006 square feet, each one- or two-story plan features open-concept living spaces, 2 or 3 bedrooms, 2 or 3 full baths, 0 or 1 half-bath, spacious lanai and 2- or 3-car garage. Options include, per plan, game rooms, wet bars, bay windows, covered and screened lanais, outdoor kitchen rough-ins, and space extensions.
Twin Villa Homes
The one-story Ibis Esplanade twin villa floor plan offers 1,533 square feet of living space and encompasses open-concept main living areas, 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. The home also includes a 2-car garage and spacious lanai. The elegant owner’s suite includes an optional tray ceiling in the bedroom, dual-sink bath with private commode and large shower with seating, and a large walk-in closet. The second bedroom features a walk-in closet and private entry to a full bath. The spacious open kitchen sits close to the dining room and study, and adjacent to the gathering room with optional tray ceiling.
A World of Adventures Nearby
Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes is convenient to shopping, entertainment, recreations and more. A short nine-mile drive to downtown Naples takes you to upscale shopping destinations and cultural attractions. Renowned Marco Island and Gulf Coast beaches are also a short distance away.
Only 14 miles south from Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes, Marco Island is known as Ten Thousand Islands. The area features miles of pristine beaches on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other.
- A favorite pastime on the island is hunting for the colorful seashells found in the sandbars.
- The Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge can be explored by kayak, canoe or boat. Look for manatees, sea otters, pelicans, storks, alligators, crocodiles, herons, egrets and more.
- Pamper yourself with a few hours at Spa by JW at JW Marriot Marco Island.
- Shopping at the Miramar Outlets and snag some designer goods at great prices.
- Take a guided three-hour eco-adventure through from mangrove forests via wave-runners with Captain Ron Hagerman via wave-runners.
- Observe wildlife from a half-mile boardwalk at Briggs Nature Center.
Beaches and Boating Parks
Southwest Florida’s Collier County is well-known for its beautiful beaches including Barefoot Beach Preserve County Park, Bluebill Beach and Clam Pass Park. If you want to doc your boat, Goodland Boat Park, Cocohatchee River Park Marina and Port of the Islands Marina rent boat slips.
Shopping and Entertainment
Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes has easy access to a shops and dining venues including downtown Naples:
- Fifth Avenue South – Charming and colorful stretch of unique shops and restaurants in historic Old Naples.
- Third Street South – Located in historic Old Naples, quaint streets and courtyards with boutique shops and restaurants.
- Mercato – Another favorite for upscale boutiques, restaurants, bars.
- Tin City – A collection of more than 40 eclectic local shops.
- Best of Everything – Rows and rows of jewelry and accessories.
- Farmers Markets – For fresh foods and great items, three are particularly popular: Third Street South, The Vanderbilt Farmers Market and St. John Farmers Market
Art & Entertainment
Wander the vibrant local art galleries and art museums including:
- Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall – Symphonies, Broadway shows, concerts and more.
- Artis-Naples – Includes The Baker Museum and Naples Philharmonic.
- KAJ Gallery – Contemporary art gallery.
- Naples Art Association – Explore works by local artists.
- Native Visions Gallery – Sculptures and paintings of wildlife and environment.
- Gallery Vibe – Known for a friendly vibe and top-quality art and design.
- East West Fine Arts – A 20-year old gallery at Mercato that exhibits American, European and Russian contemporary art.
Sports – Nearby Fort Myers is home to the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins spring training while the Florida Everblades hockey team’s home is Germain Arena.
Health – Naples features the NCH Healthcare System is an alliance of medical locations throughout Collier County and Southwest Florida and Physicians Regional Medical Group, Collier Boulevard is just minutes from Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes
Higher Education – Florida Southwestern State College, Florida Gulf Coast University and Ave Maria University offer options in higher education.
Plan Your Visit
If you would like to explore Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes in person, please call 866-495-6006 or send a message to request more information. Find out how this resort-style community makes the most out of the sunny Florida lifestyle.
- The Sales Center is located at 8603 Maggiore Court, Naples, FL 34114
- Open Daily: 10AM – 6PM
- Sunday & Wednesday: Noon – 6PM