New Three-Story Condos Coming Soon to South Sarasota
Home to one of the most popular locations in the Sarasota, FL real estate market, south Sarasota features an easy drive to downtown with magnificent views of the intercoastal waters and quick access to fun year round activities. We’re excited to announce new modern three-story condos are coming to Phillippi Landings in a sought-after location and invite you to be among the first to tour the community when it opens.
Coming soon from Taylor Morrison, 29 beautiful luxury 3 level condominiums with elevators will offer buyers the rare opportunity to purchase a brand-new home in this desirable area.
Sign up now for VIP Updates at Phillippi Landings.
Make Your Next Move to an Extraordinary Location
New homes for sale in Sarasota, FL will be situated along US Highway 41 adjacent to the striking shores of Phillippi Creek. Residents will be treated not just to cool sea breezes and stunning water views, but a premier location that puts the best of Sarasota at your fingertips.
The community’s creekside location provides an idyllic balance of being away from traffic congestion with fast access to major transportation corridors. Here are just a few highlights of local attractions and services:
- Siesta Key Beach – 4 miles to the west
- Publix supermarket – approximately less than one mile from the community
- Legacy Trails – 5 miles away
- Harbor Club, home of the Wave Boat and Social Club – next door – 0.2 miles away
- Phillippi Estate Park – 0.5 miles away
- Downtown Sarasota, FL – 6 miles away
- Sarasota International Airport – 9 miles away
- Tampa International Airport – 70 miles north
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital – three miles away
- Doctor’s Hospital – 2 miles away
- All Children’s Specialty Care – 5 miles away
Golf and tennis are available nearby, including the famed TPC Prestancia, just five miles from Phillippi Landings. Additional courses include Longboat Key Golf Club on Siesta Key, Lakeside Club of Sarasota, Village Green Golf Club, The Palms Golf Club at Forest Lakes and many more.
Take Advantage of Onsite Amenities
Enjoy a selection of amenities onsite. Imagine how much fun life can be when everything you need for a good time is just a short walk from your front door.
From making new friends while you socialize at the clubhouse, to taking a relaxing swim at the heated pool or staying in shape at the fitness center, you’re going to love having access to lifestyle enhancing facilities every day of the year. Launch your kayak into Phillippi Creek, enjoy a long walk with your best friend in the dog park or plan a lively get together at the outdoor cookout area – this is the life.
A limited number of private boat slips are available for purchase through the Phillippi Landings Community Association. A day use boat dock is available for residents, the perfect place to set sail.
An Incredible Selection of Restaurants and Retailers
Shop till you drop at a selection of well-known shopping centers. From big box favorites to upscale boutiques and unique shops, there’s something for everyone.
Westfield Siesta Key
- 3501 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota FL 34239 | (941) 955.0900
Located 2.6 miles away, stores include: Lucky’s Market | LA Fitness | Chico’s | Macy’s | Anne Taylor Loft | Cine Bistro | Connars Steak Bravo
Sarasota Square Mall
- 8201 S. Tamiami Trail, Sarasota FL 34238 | (941) 922.9609
Situated four miles from the community you’ll find popular chains such as Lowe’s, Costco, H+M, Target, and Old Navy along with a wide selection of dining options and a 12-screen movie theater
St. Armand’s Circle
- St Armands Key, Sarasota, FL 34236 | (941) 388-1554
A high-end shopping experience eight miles away near Sarasota Bay, chic boutiques and fine dining await. Offers over 25 eateries and over 40 place to shop including Lily Pulitzer, Brighton, and Tommy Bahamas.
The Mall at University Town Center
- 140 University Town Center Drive, Sarasota FL 34243 | (941) 552-7000
Fantastic for fashion, this shopping center is 12 miles to the northeast and features distinctive retailers not found anywhere else in the local market along with a wealth of charming sit-down restaurants
Floor Plans Inspired by You®
Stunning three-story condo designs are planned to be offered at Phillippi Landings. Featuring modern open-concept planning and luxurious owners’ suites, while offering maintenance-free condo living and the convenience of a lock-and-go lifestyle.
- Note: All condos by Taylor Morrison at Phillippi Landings will include a private elevator and impact resistant windows.
Delicious Dining at your Doorstep
The Phillippi Creek Oyster Bar serves an incredible selection of mouthwatering dishes for seafood lovers and land lovers alike. Enjoy the best oysters in Sarasota, a juicy burger or steak hot off the grill. Try the Cuban sandwich or ask your server about the catch of the day.
And the best part is that the restaurant is located immediately across the street from the community.
Phillippi Creek Oyster Bar
- 5353 S Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231 | (941) 925-4444
Phillippi Landings is zoned in some of the most sought-after public schools in the county, all conveniently located less than four miles from the community.
Phillippi Shores Elementary School
- 4747 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34231 | (941) 361-6424
- 0.9 miles from community
- Grades: K-5
Brookside Middle School
- 3636 South Shade Avenue, Sarasota, Florida 34239 | (941) 361-6472
- 2.6 miles from community
- Grades: 6-8
Sarasota High School
- 2155 Bahia Vista Street, Sarasota, Florida 34239 | (941) 955-0181
- 3.6 miles from community
- Grades: 9-12
There’s something special about Sarasota, Florida. A fantastic climate well suited for year-round activities – this is the kind of place where people love to get out of the house and enjoy the most of life. If you’re looking for the ultimate Florida lifestyle, this is the place to achieve it.
- Sarasota Events – Find out what fun yearly events take place annually in Sarasota and surrounding communities
- Sarasota Historical Highlights – Discover state parks and historical points of interest worth visiting in the area
Don’t miss out! With just 29 available units, homes at Phillippi Landings are not expected to last. Sign up now to receive early notifications direct to your inbox regarding Grand Opening, pricing, floor plans and more.