Model Now Open | Book Your Private Appointment Today!
If you’ve been looking for homes for sale in Tracy, CA that are ideal for your lifestyle in a location that’s as convenient as it is charming, you’ll love Sungold in Tracy. This brand-new community of 62 single-family homes offers a variety of floor plans and home designs with thoughtful details. With a prime Bay Area location near excellent schools, parks, employment centers and great entertainment, Sungold will be your favorite place to call home.
Discover a wonderful opportunity to own homes with room to grow in Tracy, a peaceful, family-oriented place to live in San Joaquin County. Take advantage of a convenient location near employment and entertainment, all in a community with several neighborhood parks and close-by amenities.
The floorplans are designed with you in mind, including exceptional features you’ll love: open-concept living areas, chef-inspired kitchens, spacious owners’ suites with private bath, and flexibility to suit your needs. Homes are selling now – be one of the first to call this stunning community home.
In This Post, Learn More About:
- Homes at a Glance
- Beautiful Design Details
- Four Unique Home Designs
- Tour the Model Homes
- A Convenient Tracy Location
- Employment Centers
- Shopping and Dining
- Entertainment and Recreation
- Excellent School System
- Homes You Can Trust with Taylor Morrison
Homes at a Glance
2,190–2,888 Sq. Ft. • 4–5 Bedrooms • 3–4 Bathrooms • 0–1 Half-Bathrooms • 1–2 Stories • 2 Car Garage
Beautiful Design Details
Taylor Morrison homes are inspired by you, filled with plenty of thoughtfully appointed details that will allow for comfort and elegance. Well-planned interiors in Sungold include:
- Open-concept spaces that are ideal for entertaining and relaxing alike
- Curb appeal thanks to contemporary exterior designs including decorative trim, brick detailing, and stone accents
- Gourmet kitchens with sleek granite countertops, stunning ceramic tile flooring, and amazing kitchen features
- Relaxing owners’ suites with private baths and spacious walk-in closets
- Energy-efficient features and appliances
- Optional features for added flexibility
Four Unique Home Designs
If beautiful clay tile roofs, stucco siding, and charming archways and window boxes are your style, you’ll feel right at home in Sungold. With four unique options, you’ll be sure to find a floor plan you love. In addition to the eye-catching curb appeal, each home is filled with designer features and exceptional touches to elevate the home’s style. The home designs combine beautiful design with livable functionality. Plus, every home includes flexibility and optional add-ons so you can customize your home to fit your lifestyle.
Tour the Model Homes
A Host’s Paradise – Residence 2
This two-story home is the perfect oasis for entertaining, with four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and an outdoor living area. When you enter through the covered porch, you’ll immediately be greeted by a bedroom which can also serve as a study or home office. Head down the foyer to see the open concept great room that flows into the dining room and expansive kitchen, making entertaining guests a breeze. Upstairs, you’ll find Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3 with a convenient Jack n Jill bathroom, along with the spacious owner’s suite with a spa-inspired bathroom.
Perfect Mix of Style and Space – Residence 3
In this expansive home option, you’ll be able to relax and entertain easily, with multiple bedrooms and open concept living areas. Just off the entry are two large bedrooms with walk-in closets, a built-in linen closet, and full bathroom with dual vanities, perfect for family members or guests. The main living area features an open concept floor plan, ideal for entertaining guests or simply having family movie nights. The kitchen boasts a center island and a deep walk-in pantry that opens to a spacious great room and dining room, featuring an optional outdoor room. The owner’s suite is conveniently located on the first floor with a private hall entrance and relaxing bathroom with a soaking tub, dual vanities, and a large walk-in closet. Upstairs, you’ll find extra space with the airy multi-functional loft and third and fourth bedroom.
Function and Flexibility in One – Residence 4
As soon as you enter Residence 4, you’ll see how you can customize it for your lifestyle, with an inviting entry hall perfect for decorating with a photo gallery or your favorite artwork. Just off the entry is a den, a perfect option for a study or private home office; optionally, you can choose an additional bedroom. In the main living area, you’ll find a spacious great room, dining room, and stunning kitchen featuring a center island, ample cabinetry and a large walk-in pantry. The first floor also features the first of two main suites. The first features a large room with plenty of windows and natural lighting, dual vanities, and a walk-in closet. The second floor includes an open and airy loft, a spacious second owner’s suite, two more bedrooms, and a third full bath.
A Convenient Tracy Location
Location is everything, and Sungold’s convenient Tracy location will help you spend less time on the commute and more time doing what you love. Sungold is a short drive from the major East/West corridor of Highway 580 and Highway 680, so no matter where you’re going, you’ll be able to get there more quickly.
Sungold homeowners have quick access to Bay Area’s major employment centers located in the Tri-Valley Region and in the Silicon Valley. The community is located four to six miles from many distribution centers:
- Medline: 24550 Hansen Rd, Tracy, CA 95377 – (209) 836-7027
- Amazon Fulfillment Center: 1555 N Chrisman Rd, Tracy, CA 95376 – (866) 437-9078
- Amazon SJC7: 188 International Pkwy, Tracy, CA 95377
- Safeway Distribution Warehouse: 16900 W Schulte Rd, Tracy, CA 95377 – (209) 833-4700
- Costco Tracy Distribution Depot: 25862 S Schulte Ct, Tracy, CA 95377 – (209) 835-5222
- FedEx’s 600,000 SF Logistics Center: 5655 Hood Way, Tracy, CA 95377 – (209) 830-2521
Shopping and Dining
If you aren’t in the mood to cook, check out a nearby local restaurant like Nana Olie’s Panaderia, Golden Eagle Restaurant, World Coffee House, and more. Plus, after filling up on delicious food, you can make plans to shop in one of the nearby shopping centers or boutiques in downtown Tracy. Located just minutes from Sungold, the Tracy Outlets and West Valley Mall offer more than 85 shops, a movie theater, and multiple restaurants. With this convenient location, you’ll always have an excuse to head out for a quick shopping trip or stop to grab dinner.
Entertainment and Recreation
No matter how you like to spend your free time, you’ll find something you love near your new home in Sungold. Take advantage of time in nature with neighborhood parks like Gretchen Talley Park, located adjacent to the community. You can also enjoy nearby amenities such as tournament ballfields at Tracy Sports Complex and Arnulfo Plasencia Fields. If you’re looking for something to do near your Sungold home, check out these entertainment options:
- San Joaquin Certified Farmers Market: On Friday nights and Saturdays in the summer, make sure to stop by the farmers market to shop local for produce and baked goods.
- Grand Theatre for the Performing Arts: If you love to check out live music, make sure to head to this venue for a concert.
- Morgan Territory Brewing: Head to this local brewery to spend a few hours tasting creative and distinctive craft beers.
- Grand Theatre Center for the Arts: This almost-100-year-old theater offers something for everyone, from theatrical shows to arts education programs.
Excellent School System
We know how important an excellent school system is when you’re looking for your new home. Students living in Sungold are zoned for the Tracy Unified School District:
- Wanda Hirsch Elementary School | 0.3 miles away |1280 Dove Dr, Tracy, CA 95376 | (209) 830-3312
- Earle E. Williams Middle School | 2.1 miles away |1600 Tennis Ln, Tracy, CA 95376 | (209) 830-3345
- John C. Kimball High School | 3.9 miles away |3200 Jaguar Run, Tracy, CA 95377 | (209) 832-6600
Homes You Can Trust with Taylor Morrison
Taylor Morrison homes are inspired by you, so no matter what details you want for your home, you can find them here. Taylor Morrison homebuilders provide resources, support and deep industry experience to make your homebuying experience as seamless as possible. Taylor Morrison has been named America’s Most Trusted Home Builder for five years in a row for a reason.
Find Your Ideal Tracy, CA Home Today
While you’re looking for new homes in Tracy, CA, you’ll see how Sungold combines everything you want in your ideal home: beautiful features, open-concept floor plans, and a convenient location that offers easy access to employment and entertainment options. The Sungold community is selling now, and you’re invited to explore your options and discover the perfect new home for you. Model homes are now open. Join our interest list today to receive the latest news regarding grand opening festivities. Contact Monica Benyo to schedule your tour today.