Las Vegas is one of the hottest places to relocate to in the country, with a wide array of fantastic places to live just outside of the bright lights. 20 miles to the east, residents are discovering the incredible desert resort lifestyle of Lake Las Vegas.
If you’re unfamiliar, this is a hidden gem you’ll want to see for yourself.
There’s always something happening at the lake – from car shows to holiday celebrations, Martini Mondays and Whisky Wednesdays. It’s not just a whole lot of fun here, it’s pretty much like living a vacation every single day of the year.
Learn more about Lake Las Vegas to see if resort-style living is right for you.
Master Planned Bliss
Situated on a 320-acre private lake, the Lake Las Vegas master plan offers an unparalleled living experience. From the luxury of being a member at the prestigious South Shore Country Club or the Lake Las Vegas Sports Club, to the convenience of living in a desert resort lifestyle community designed to be traversed from the comfort of your golf cart.
If you like vacation, you’ll love living at Lake Las Vegas.
You might not expect to encounter a gorgeous Italian-style village in the middle of the Nevada desert, but that’s exactly what you’ll find at the heart of this master-planned community. Complete with an authentic gelateria with perfectly prepared cappuccinos!
You’ll also find a mouth-watering selection of restaurants and bistros, covering every cuisine you can imagine from Italian to French, American pub, seafood, Mexican, Spanish and more.
There’s a wine & tapas bar and a neighborhood grocer selling fresh produce, artisan breads, meat, seafood, household goods and more. Oh, we almost forgot to mention your own local chocolatier, the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
There’s never a dull moment when holiday-style thrills are at your fingertips every day of the year. Check out these amazing adventure activities available at the onsite full-service marina.
- Flyboard & Jetpack Experience – Ever wish you were a superhero? Here’s your chance to soar through the air using a water-propelled jetpack!
- Stand Up Paddleboard, Kayaks & Pedal Boats – Stay fit and have a great time doing it.
- Lake Las Vegas Aqua Park – You’ve never experienced the lake quite like this.
- Electric Boat Rentals – Get a group of friends together or take the family out for great music and good times on the water.
- La Contessa Yacht Reservations – A luxurious boating experience for special events. Available for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres or a gourmet sit down dinner.
Join the Dragon Boat or Rowing Club
Get Out and Explore
Whether you’re a walker, a runner or a cyclist, you’ll find plenty of nature trails to explore and enjoy the great outdoors.
Find Your Fun in Henderson
Take a break from the lake and explore Henderson, Nevada. It’s all a short drive from Lake Las Vegas.
- Shop till you drop at Galleria at Sunset where you’ll find over 125 retailers, restaurants and services | 1300 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV | 702.434.0087
- Fishing, boating, camping and water sports galore! You can do it all at Lake Mead. Get your annual pass, the vehicle entrance is just minutes away.
- Lace up your hiking boots to soak up scenic views, plentiful wildlife and the vast beauty of the Mojave Desert at the River Mountains Loop Trail | Turn off the Lake Mead Parkway at 4836 NV-564 in Henderson
- Enjoy a fun calendar of annual events in the Water Street District including a Farmers Market every Thursday, the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, Henderson Heritage Festival, Art Festival, Independence Day Celebration, Ho’olaule’a Pacific Islands Festival, Water Street Car Show and WinterFest.
- Try your luck at Emerald Island Casino, The Jewel of Henderson | 120 Market St, Henderson, NV | 702.567.9160
Never Too Far from the Strip
No matter how much you love your tranquil sanctuary at the lake, sometimes there’s nothing quite like the energy of Las Vegas. After all, it is the ultimate destination for world-class entertainment.
Whether you’re popping into the city for a show, a dinner reservation or to enjoy the extraordinary selection of casino resorts, the Lake Las Vegas community is just 25 minutes from the action.
Gourmet dining, luxurious spas, designer boutiques and live entertainment. No matter how long you live here, Las Vegas never disappoints.
Choose Your New Home at Lake Las Vegas
Award-winning Nevada homebuilder Taylor Morrison is now selling new construction homes at two Lake Las Vegas communities. Tour The Peaks and Lago Vista to see which new home community is right for you. Two newly introduced single-story home designs are now available.
Meet Classic Car collector Sol Malka as he describes how he enjoys view of the Strip from his home at The Peaks and life at Lake Las Vegas. William Lyon Homes is now Taylor Morrison.
Shop beautiful 1- and 2-story homes in Henderson nestled on the hilltop near the entrance to Lake Las Vegas with easy access to Lake Mead Pkwy. New construction residences are designed with spacious interiors, elegant appointments and a host of personalizing opportunities included covered loggias or decks for exquisite outdoor living.
As a golf-cart friendly community, running errands or heading to happy hour for a cold drink feels like you’re on vacation.
It’s easy to stay healthy and active at The Peaks, the community is located within walking distance of the sports club with tennis courts, outdoor pools, a fitness center, and more.
Take advantage of the gorgeous views from your elevated homesite with water access just minutes away.
Watch a video testimonial by Largo Vista residents, the Ball’s, as they share what life for them is like at Lake Las Vegas. William Lyon Homes is now Taylor Morrison.
A limited selection of homesites still remain to experience lakeside living at Lago Vista. Modern homes feature superbly crafted designs, exquisite luxury and gated privacy in a premier lakeside setting. This is a one-of-a-kind community where resort living comes easy, with direct, private beach access. Take your kayak, puppy or paddle boat and launch it from Lago’s beach cove!
Enjoy a day at the water with family and friends where you can relax and cool off in the shade of a beach cove bungalow.
If you’re a golfer, you’ll love living within walking distance of the spectacular Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course at South Shore Country Club. Or hop into your golf cart to zip over to the Village for delicious eats, live events and convenient grocery shopping.