A lot of people in search of their next new home are turning their eyes to our Esplanade of Tampa community in New Tampa, Florida. What’s the excitement about? New Tampa offers a great Tampa Bay location and Esplanade of Tampa, coming soon, takes full advantage of the incredible Florida lifestyle.
Esplanade of Tampa offers planned resort-style amenities including a more-than 4000-square-foot clubhouse with a full-time Lifestyle Director and more. After an active day on the amenities campus, residents will come home to their beautiful California-Tuscan style home. Choose from ten accommodating floor plans with two or three bedrooms, up to three bathrooms, and 1,689 to 3,006 square feet of living space.
- Shopping – Shop your heart out at some of the area’s most popular shopping destinations. Be sure to visit The Shops at Wiregrass and International Plaza and Bay Street.
- Night Life – For all the night owls out there, after-hours entertainment options abound. Play pool at Peabody’s Billiards & Games, take in a movie at Muvico Starlight 20 and enjoy a drink with dinner at Primebar at Wiregrass.
- Golf – Tee-off at one of the many golf courses within a five-mile radius of New Tampa. Tampa Palms Golf & Country Club is a private club established in 1987; another 18-hole club, Hunter’s Green Country Club, features a new bar and remodeled Fazio’s Grill; Pebble Creek Golf Club is a popular public course that offers a great value; and Heritage Isles Golf and Country Club includes a 15-acre preserve of natural wetlands.
- Parks – The New Tampa area takes advantage of the natural beauty of the outdoors with parks like New Tampa Community Park, which encompasses numerous ball fields, Recreation Center, playground, and a concession stand. Flatwoods Park in Thonotosassa is part of the Lower Hillsborough Wilderness Preserve and New Tampa Nature Park lets you enjoy nature with a network of trails.
- Professional Sports – Are you a sports fan? You might want to buy season passes to Tampa Bay Buccaneers football games. For baseball, head over to see the Tampa Bay Rays play at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg. Or, cheer on the Tampa Bay Lightning hockey team at Amalie Arena.
- Local Attractions – There is fun to be had for people of all ages, such as Busch Gardens, Museum of Science and Industry, Lowry Park Zoo and Florida Aquarium.
- Dining – Travel the culinary world in New Tampa, where you can savor an amazing multicultural variety of dining options. Choose from Japanese, Greek, German, Italian, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Irish, Korean and Mediterranean, as well as Florida fresh seafood and classic American favorites.
- Beaches – Some of the world’s most prized white-sand beaches are located within a 30 to 40-minute drive and there is plenty to do when you are done soaking up the sun: take a stroll on Clearwater Beach, watch the sun set at St. Pete Beach, or have a picnic at Fort DeSoto Park.
- Medical Facilities – New Tampa offers top quality hospitals and physicians to meet residents’ medical needs, including Florida Hospital Tampa and Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel.
- Amazing Weather– The incredible weather that Florida is famous for is a must on any Top 10 list. The average high in Tampa Bay is 82 degrees, and the average low is 63 degrees. Typically, winters are mild and sunny while afternoon rainstorms are common during the summer months.