There are plenty of balmy August days left so don’t pack your beach bag away just yet! From new home communities in Charlotte to red hot Florida real estate, residents of Taylor Morrison Eastern Division homes know how to get the most out of summer.
And it’s all about throwing on some shades and getting wet where the water hits the shoreline.
So lather up in sunscreen and hit the sand. We’ve scoured the internet and found quite a few awesome beaches you might never have heard of!
- Summer is the perfect time of year to load up the cooler with snacks and take a road trip to Charleston! The Isle of Palms is a boater’s paradise, offering opportunities for kayaking, canoeing, fishing, sailing or even taking a luxury yacht cruise. And to add historical charm and fine dining to your weekend beach getaway, check out the wonders of Sullivan’s Island.
- It’s easy to find waterfront action when gorgeous Lake Norman is right around the corner. You’ll find fantastic public access at Ramsey Creek Beach. Don’t worry, if you fall in love with lakeside living you can always take an hour out of your sandy schedule to visit Trillium in Mooresville.
- Raleigh’s fantastic central location means you’re never too far from any of North Carolina’s 300 miles of barrier island beaches. From sleepy fishing towns to upscale resorts and adrenaline pumping action sports like surfing or hang gliding, you’ll find it all on the Carolina coast.
- It’s awfully tough to narrow down the best beaches along the famed Gulf coast – but these 4 hidden gems each offer something special that the more well-known beaches don’t. No crowds, “Old Florida” nostalgia, fishing from the pier and unique wildlife encounters. Try something new on your next beach outing.
- Going to the beach in Florida is often a crowded affair. Well, unless you know a couple dozen secluded beaches within driving distance. Shh. Don’t tell your neighbors.
- Some of the best beaches are those that take you back to your childhood. Beachcombing for shells and other goodies washed up on the shore. Give Caspersen Beach a run for its money and bring your bucket!
- Looking for unspoiled, secret beaches? Here are 7 hidden treasures near Fort Myers & Naples that are sure to fit the bill. Some are only accessible by boat so pack your Dramamine.
- With 680 miles of total shoreline and dozens of swimmable beaches, it’s easy to find your idyllic paradise under the sun at Lake Lanier.
Don’t Forget Your Sunglasses!
Print out a copy of our Beach Day Checklist to make sure you pack everything you need for a full day of fun in the sun.