There’s a reason why many home buyers dream of owning a new home in California – because life’s better by the beach! And with plenty of hot August days left on the calendar, you’re probably chomping at the bit to find somewhere new to lather on the sunscreen and soak up some rays.
Good news. Taylor Morrison has got you covered.
But don’t think we’ve forgotten about you folk in the Denver and Phoenix real estate markets. We understand that not every beach shares a shoreline with the ocean. Some of America’s finest toes-in-the-sand destinations are gorgeous mountain or desert lakes.
- Consider yourself an aficionado of swimming, boating and camping? Get ready to fall in love with the Boulder Reservoir. Offering 700+ acres of recreational facilities under a stunning backdrop, it’s the Colorado lifestyle of legends.
- When outsiders think of fun in Phoenix it’s always golf, golf, golf. Arizona locals know better. Summertime in Phoenix means hitching up the trailer and taking the boat to the lake. 6 nearby lakes, 6 jaw-dropping desert mountain landscapes. The only question left to answer is, “Which one to visit first?”
- Residents of San Jose know that the central coast California beaches have got that special X-factor that sets them apart from the famed southern shores. Santa Cruz, Carmel, Monterey, Big Sur. They’re all just a short drive down the coast away.
- In the East Bay, Benecia is a waterfront paradise for boating, fishing and swimming.
- Spanning 18,000+ acres, Folsom Lake offers a beach for every taste. Camping, boating, picnics and jet-skis, you’ll find it all.
- LA County – Torrance Beach is an awesome choice when you’re looking for the quintessential So Cal beach experience without all the tourists! A perfect spot for finding your own quiet slice of paradise to build a sandcastle in peace.
- Orange County – Capistrano Beach is the perfect destination for roasting weenies over open flames in your flip-flops. 5 fire rings are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- San Diego County – Close your eyes and imagine the Southern California beach experience of your dreams. That image in your head? It’s Oceanside. Hurry to visit Cottages at St. Cloud and tour close to the beach San Diego County townhomes.
Don’t Forget Your Sunglasses!
Print out a copy of our Beach Day Checklist to make sure you pack everything you need for a full day of fun in the sun.