Nothing beats a cold beer and a hot brat. Add to the fun with live music, traditional German dancing and fun for the whole family. Oktoberfest is back and Taylor Morrison’s Eastern Divisions are ready to don their Dirndls and boogie down to the sounds of live Oompah bands.
From new homes in Atlanta to Florida real estate and back up to Charlotte, the East is ready to rock.
P.S. Don’t be fooled by the name. Check dates carefully as some cities celebrate Oktoberfest in September.
- Saturday, September 9th from 2-6pm at Symphony Park. 2017 Charlotte Oktoberfest will feature a whopping 75+ craft breweries and plenty of delicious grub! Better yet, all ticket holders are eligible for unlimited samplings.
- Triangle Oktoberfest is a fundraising event focused on great beer & family fun to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Join the party at Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre for wiener dog races and authentic German food & dance. October 6th from 6-11pm and October 7th from 1-11pm.
- Oktoberfest Tampa at Curtis Hixon Park is a fall tradition. Make plans to be present for the tapping of the inaugural keg on October 13th and get ready for 3 days of fun, all the way through Sunday the 15th. Games, food and fun on the waterfront.
- Central Florida Oktoberfest now opens at noon and offers two separate dates for all-ages fun, October 7th and 28th. The most authentic German-themed festival in the state, the music, food, beer and entertainment will make you feel like you’ve landed in Deutschland.
- Sun Coast Oktoberfest plans to tap their first keg September 29th at 11am. Join the ceremony and stick around for a weekend of good food and great times through October 1st. Come dressed in your Dirndl or Lederhosen and receive a free gift! Live Oompah music from three authentic German bands, Sepp Diepolder, AlpinDoc and Hafenkapelle.
- Cape Coral Oktoberfest, hosted by the German American Social Club, is just like visiting a miniature Munich in west Florida. Full-size festival tent & outdoor Biergarten, non-stop live music, delicious homemade style German delicacies and more. Join the party for two weekends of fun, October 20-22 and 27-29.
- Saturday, September 30th from 1-6pm at Brookhaven. Atlanta Oktoberfest promises to be a barrel of laughs. Cold beer, great food, live music and good friends. Standard entrance includes your first beer or upgrade to VIP tickets for 4 pours and a souvenir stein.
Prepare to Get Your Oompah On
Raise a stein and have a great time! Remember to drink responsibly.