Experience life on the Wilder side. Taylor Morrison is pleased to offer exquisite single-family luxury homes at the master-planned community of Wilder in Orinda, CA, named 2nd friendliest American town by Forbes Magazine.
It’s Like Living at a Lush, Nature-Filled Resort
Live at Wilder and you’ll enjoy full access to the community’s exceptional amenities, and awe-breathtaking views. and awe-inspiring views and the many charms of Orinda in Contra Costa County.
- Hike or bike on miles of trails that lead you from Wilder to Orinda as well as the Robert Sibley Regional Volcanic Preserve.
- Enjoy 13,000 acres of protected open space and the natural beauty of green hills all around.
- Socialize, work out in the fully-equipped fitness center and join yoga sessions at the $8 million Quarry House.
- Swim in the state-of-the-art competition pool or get cozy by the impressive outdoor fireplace.
- Be inspired at the 6,600 square foot Art + Garden Center.
- Meet up with neighbors on one of five community playfields.
- Let the kids work of some energy at one of the community tot lots.
An Idyllic East Bay Locale You’ll Love
Just 15 miles from exciting and culturally-rich San Francisco and a short 3 miles from the boutiques, community events, shopping and farmer’s markets of charming downtown Orinda, Wilder offers access to the allure of both big-city thrills and quaint small-town living. Wilder is located right off SR-24, just one convenient exit from downtown Orinda and the Orinda BART station.
Wilder also offers up quality primary and secondary schools. Resident children can attend Orinda’s award-winning public schools or one of the East Bay’s private schools.
A Breath of Fresh Air: Our Wilder Luxury Homes
This is how luxury should be experienced. All-new two-story floor plan designs are approximately 3,475 to 4,877 square feet with 4 to 5 bedrooms, 4.5 to 5.5 baths and 3- to 4-car garages. Homebuyers choose from a variety of luxury home designs and architectural elevations including East Bay Arts and Crafts, Orinda Ranch, Adobe Ranch. East Bay Cottage and Spanish Colonial Revival.
Sound intriguing? Explore Wilder and the homes for sale. Learn more about Wilder by calling 855-571-8014 or send a message and we’ll be happy to answer any question. To schedule a visit, just request an appointment.