Be on the forefront of an exciting lifestyle in the master-planned Headwaters community in Dripping Springs, Austin’s up and coming Hill Country community. Less than 30 minutes west of Austin, Headwaters in Dripping Springs is the place to be if you want a luxurious new home backing to greenspace with stunning Hill Country vistas, miles of nature trails to explore, and amenities that rival vacation destination resorts. While the homes here back to green space so you can enjoy your privacy, Headwaters residents also find a true sense of neighborhood, where people sip cool drinks on front porches and host backyard barbecues. It’s the sort of place where you feel invited and welcomed—and we invite you to not only come experience it, but to become part of it yourself.
Amenities You’ll Love Day or Night
Enjoy life like it’s a vacation every day with resort-style amenities to keep you active, entertained, relaxed, and fulfilled. Featuring a full-time lifestyle director and thoughtfully planned activities and events to make your lifestyle easy-going and fun, there’s always something to do here. At the heart of Headwaters, you’ll find HW Central, a recreational complex that includes:
- The HW Fit fitness center event pavilion and play field, with split-level pool, water playscape and expansive lounging areas
- A Wi-Fi coffee shop, an excellent location to catch up with your neighbors, grab a bite to eat, or get ahead on tasks for work
- Eight miles of trails that connect you to mother nature and the beautiful hills of the local area, perfect for squeezing in a hike, a run, or a walk
- Headwaters Park, a great spot for spreading a blanket to enjoy a traditional picnic or for lounging under the stars
Speaking of stars, the Headwaters community is designated as an International Dark Sky Community, a rank only given to towns that are dedicated to preserving the night sky against light pollution. So you’ll be able to appreciate the true majesty of the night sky and all the wonders of the stars above.
Homes You’ll Love to Live In
Taylor Morrison is committed to building homes that people love to live in, which has earned us the reputation as one of the most trusted homebuilders in America for 4 years in a row. Our homes for sale in Dripping Springs feature 11 gorgeous floor plan options that mix contemporary style with traditional Hill Country flavor for a dream home that is livable, convenient, and a perfect complement to the stunning Hill Country backdrop. Plus, with just a quick visit to our design center, you’ll be off and running creating the home of your dreams with the upgrades, options, and finishes that reflect your personal style—whether that’s today’s most fashionable materials or a traditional look and feel. It will seem like no time before your forever home is completed and ready for you to move in and begin living inspired. Here, you’ll enjoy things like:
- Bright and airy open concept designs
- Luxurious and secluded owners’ suites
- Spa-like owners’ bathrooms with walk-in showers or a soaking tub positioned near your dual vanity and private water closet, per plan
- An incredible experience of nature with your covered outdoor living space
- An extra bedroom or loft design depending on your needs
- A beautiful study with French doors that can also serve as a home office
- A gourmet kitchen with more than enough room to cook and entertain simultaneously, with beautiful upscale counters and finishes
- A wealth of room options so you can entertain guests in a formal dining room, enjoy a fireside chat in your great room, or even immerse yourself in a state-of-the-art cinema experience in your designated media room
Chambray Floor Plan with Elevation G | Model Home at Headwaters | Starting at 2,211 Sq. Ft. | 4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 2 – 3 Car Garage | 1 – 2 Story Home| Learn More >
In addition to the thoughtful layouts and options designed for the way you live, you’ll enjoy the distinctive touches that come with a Taylor Morrison home. Subtle details that make daily life more convenient, attention to detail and craftsmanship not often found these days. You can be sure your new Dripping Springs real estate was built with care and will last for generations to come, and a true feeling that your new home really was inspired by you. (Because it was!)
Get a deeper look inside our Headwaters home designs and discover how to choose your perfect floor plan here >
A World of Opportunity at Your Doorstep
Just outside your new community, a world of opportunity awaits just moments away, from everyday entertainment and recreation to annual events you don’t want to miss. Don’t let the name Dripping Springs fool you—the options around town are literally overflowing with possibilities. Just make sure not to let your wine glass overflow if you decide to visit Bell Springs Winery located just outside of the community itself.
Get out and Explore – A Roundup of Some of Our Favorite Places and Events Nearby
- Visit Founders Memorial Park, which is the site of the Sports and Rec Park athletic fields, trails and community pool as well as the location of the annual Founders Day celebration each April
- Charro Ranch is also a favorite spot to get close to local wildlife in their natural setting
- For the holidays, visit Christmas on Mercer Street, with holiday displays, booths, food and music; or, visit Mercer Street on the first Thursday each month to experience shopping and dining with your family, friends, and neighbors
- Each July enjoy the fun of the Dripping Springs Fair and Rodeo.
- Also in July, make sure to attend the Fire in the Sky 4th of July Fireworks display at Dripping Springs Ranch Park for a dazzling display of patriotism
- Experience local, national, and even international talent every October at the Songwriters Festival
- Partake in the Tomato Festival after the crops are harvested.
- Be mesmerized by Mother Nature herself as you and your friends and loved ones attend the Texas Night Sky Festival
- Get a head start on your Christmas Shopping with the October Hill Country Harvest Market, where you’ll find an array of unique and unusual items such as gourmet food, handmade jewelry, western art, and more!
- Enjoy the finest breweries, wineries, and distilleries in one place at the annual Dripping with Taste Trail, held the entire month of October
*Dates for events are subject to change based on the locality’s scheduling for each individual year
Discover even more places to explore and things to do in Dripping Springs here >
Make Yourself at Home in Headwaters
Be one of the first to make your home in Headwaters and enjoy a resort lifestyle where neighbors are friends. Not only will you have a beautiful new home designed for the way you live, you’ll be in a prime, up and coming location in Dripping Springs, with everything it and nearby Austin offers, as well as enjoy community amenities that ensure you don’t have to leave your neighborhood to live life to the fullest. It’s something only a lucky few are able to achieve all at once. Now’s your opportunity to create the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Enjoy a virtual tour of the Jasmine Floor Plan offered at Headwaters in Dripping Springs, TX | 2,459 Sq. Ft. | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Full and 1 Half Bathrooms | 1 Car Garage | 2 Stories | Explore the floor plan >