A Fresh Take on Active Adult Living in Mesa, AZ
A new kind of 55+ living is selling now in the heart of the East Valley. Encore at Eastmark in Mesa, AZ offers a vibrant, action-packed lifestyle for those who are young at heart and want to live in a community where neighbors feel the same way. Restricted to residents aged 55 or better, the Encore crowd has a tennis racquet in one hand and a cold drink in the other!
Learn more about this exciting opportunity to enjoy year-round sunny weather and purchase a brand new 55+ home in Mesa, AZ. This is not Phoenix senior living. It’s a playground for active adults living their best life.
Join us for the Grand Opening of Six New Model Homes
There’s no better time to get to know Encore at Eastmark as the community will soon celebrate the opening of six brand new model homes. Mark your calendars for Saturday, January 18th and be among the first to tour the Rumba, Lindy, Charleston, London, Sydney and Athens floor plans. Taylor Morrison model homes are professionally decorated and feature many of the most popular upgrades from our Phoenix Design Studio. See all six models and experience the difference of inspired living.
- Saturday, January 18th
- Models open to tour from 10AM-6PM
- Complimentary food and beverages will be served from 11AM-2PM*. Choose from Shorty’s Sandwich Shop, Juicetown Jailhouse, Tom’s BBQ and Boca Taqueria food trucks
- Sales office is located at 5620 South Encore, Mesa, AZ 85212
Attending a Grand Opening event is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the best selection of homesites and to have any questions answered by our friendly sales team. And who knows, maybe you’ll meet one of your future neighbors at the food truck!
An Impressive Selection of Floor Plans
Every new Mesa, AZ house for sale at Encore at Eastmark features beautiful desert-inspired stucco exteriors with distinctive architectural details and Spanish-style tile roofs. Both the Composer Series and Director Series are comprised of single-story low maintenance homes. Low-maintenance living makes it easy to get up and go – to enjoy the thrilling onsite amenities and explore the many nearby attractions.
- Encore at Eastmark offers 13 easy maintenance floor plans ranging from 1,339 to 2,915 square feet, 2 – 4 bedrooms, 2 – 2.5 bathrooms and a 2 to 3-car garage.
- Open-concept planning creates bright, spacious entertaining spaces and kitchens that are fun to cook in and seamlessly connected to the party.
- Kick back in the owner’s suite you’ve always wanted. Owner’s baths feature dual sinks and vanities plus private WC, spa-inspired showers and tubs and generous walk-in closets.
- Embrace the beauty of Arizona living with fun outdoor living spaces.
- Creative bonus rooms, flex spaces, game rooms and courtyards are available.
Take Advantage of a Convenient Location
Situated in the heart of the East Valley, it’s easy to get to everywhere you need to be. Come home to a popular Mesa address near shopping, dining, golf and outdoor recreation. Easy access to Highway 60 and Highway 202 makes it easy to hop in the car and head into Phoenix or Scottsdale or explore nearby mountains or sites of interest in the Sonoran Desert.
Local Highlights Include:
- Gilbert Gateway Towne Center is less than 15 minutes away from Encore at Eastmark. Find big box favorites like Super Target, Walmart, Ross, Michael’s and PetSmart, plus fun boutiques, specialty stores and an unbelievable selection of unique dining options and traditional American fare.
- Load your clubs into the trunk and hit the links at a pair of nearby golf courses. Toka Sticks Golf Club offers affordable greens fees and a traditional course layout designed by the Army Corps of Engineers in the 1950s. The par-71 Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch features over 6,900 yards of championship caliber play stretching across the Queen Creek wash.
- Proximity to the striking Superstition Mountains. Enjoy gorgeous desert flora and fauna plus numerous hiking, biking and horse-riding trails.
Resort-Style Amenities Right in the Neighborhood
One visit to the spectacular Encore Club clubhouse and you’ll fall head over heels. A perfect fit for 55+ Mesa, AZ home buyers who love to keep busy and be social, the facilities include a resort-style pool, state-of-the-art fitness center, café, endless clubs and so much more. Your onsite Lifestyle Director always keeps the calendar filled to the brim with new and exciting activities and experiences.
During your community tour, be sure to ask to see a copy of the monthly newsletter. You’ll find game nights, culinary showcases, outings, sports clubs and tournaments, concerts, art classes and of course plenty of parties.
The Pros of Mesa, AZ 55+ Community Living
If you’re new to the concept of an age-qualified community, it’s important to understand that this is not a retirement home. A 55+ community is just like any other master planned new house development with the exception that all residents must meet age requirements before purchasing their new 55+ Mesa, AZ home.
That said, a 55+ community is designed to be retirement friendly in a number of ways:
- Floor plans are crafted to offer low-maintenance living, usually with no stairs. At Encore at Eastmark, all designs are single story with ground-level entranceways.
- HOA fees tend to include a wide array of exterior maintenance services to make your life easier. Part of low-maintenance living means not having to stress about yardwork or other exterior chores.
- Social activities are readily available to make it easy to make new friends who are in the same life phase as you. You’ll find a variety of places to socialize day and night.
- An onsite pool and fitness center facilitate staying fit and healthy without having to leave the community.
- A quiet, tranquil environment where it’s easy to relax.
See You at the Model Grand Opening
Don’t miss out on the Grand Opening event to experience the difference of living in a Mesa, AZ 55+ community in person. If you’ve never toured a resort-style master planned community before, you might be surprised to see how much it really does feel like you’re on vacation.
We can’t wait to show you around and help you make moves to your next adventure.
Additional Helpful Information
- It’s More Fun Here! Discover the Joy of Phoenix 55+ Living
- Top 7 Reasons to Live in Phoenix’s Southeast Valley
- Outdoor Fun Near New Phoenix, AZ Homes
*Complimentary food and drink available for our guests and accompanied minors while supplies last.