We know that buying a new home is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make—and at Taylor Morrison, we want to make it easier. When you’re looking for houses for sale in San Antonio , TX, look no further than the Freedom Hills community. Its selection of beautiful single-family homes and convenient location near Lackland Air Force Base, places of worship, and easy shopping will make it your ideal home. You’ll find plenty of reasons to make the move to Freedom Hills—keep reading for our top three!
Open Floor Plans with Inviting Spaces
At the end of a long day, you want to come home to a space that’s as easy to relax in as it is to host friends. Each home features bright, open concept floor plans to create a functional space. With stunning exteriors, upscale, modern features, and large windows that let in abundant natural light, you’ll love spending your days in your new Freedom Hills home.
Community at a Glance
- 1,451 – 2,450 Sq. Ft.
- 3 – 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 0 – 1 Half Bathrooms
- 1 – 2 Story Homes
- 2 Car Garage
Senna at a Glance
If you’re looking for a home design that’s available now, tour the Senna floor plan. As you enter this quaint single-story home, you’ll see an open floor plan with a connected contemporary kitchen, dining and great room. Whether you’re hosting friends for a dinner party or relaxing with a home-cooked meal, you’ll love having this spacious area. At the back of the home, you can enjoy the privacy of a secluded master suite that allows plenty of storage with extra linen shelving, dual vanities in the bathroom, and a spacious walk-in closet. Two secondary bedrooms and a full bath are at the front of the home, along with an additional coat closet in the two-car garage.
- 1,451 Sq. Ft | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Full Bathrooms | 1 Story Home | 2 Car Garage
When you’re choosing a home, you’re also choosing a new location. Thankfully in Freedom Hills, you’re close to the things that matter most. Located just minutes away from Lackland Air Force Base with convenient access to SW Loop 410 and HWY 90, you’ll be able to spend less time on your daily commute and more time doing what’s important to you.
Places of Worship
- Crossroads Community Church | 5834 Ray Ellison Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78242 | 0.25 miles away
- Divine Providence Catholic Church | 5667 Old Pearsall Rd, San Antonio, TX 78242 | 1.9 miles away
- Gateway Baptist Church | 6623 Five Palms Dr, San Antonio, TX 78242 | 1.6 miles away
- Glory Bound Christian Temple | 8403 SW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78242 |1.6 miles away
- Iglesia Cristiana Triunfante | 6895 Old Pearsall Rd, San Antonio, TX 78252 | 2.9 miles away
- Walmart Supercenter | 7239 SW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78242 | 0.8 mile away
- Somsong Oriental Foods & Gifts | Thai Market | 5030 W Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78242 | 3.3 miles away
- South Park Mall | 2310 SW Military Dr, San Antonio, TX 78224 | 6.8 miles away
- Crossroads Christian Academy – Private School | 5834 Ray Ellison Blvd., San Antonio, TX 78242 | PK – 6
- Neil Armstrong Elementary | 7111 Apple Valley, San Antonio, TX, 78242 | PK – 5
- Indian Creek Elementary | 11914 Dragon Lane, San Antonio, TX 78252 | PK – 5
- Alan B. Shepard Middle | 5558 Ray Ellison Boulevard, San Antonio, TX, 78242 | 6-8
- Judith A Resnik Middle | 4495 Verano Parkway, Von Ormy, TX 78073 | 6-8
- Southwest Legacy High School |13608 Watson Rd, Von Ormy, TX 78073 | 9-12
- South San Antonio High School | 7535 Barlite Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78224 | 9-12
Exciting Amenities in San Antonio
With Freedom Hills’ location in close proximity to a variety of transportation corridors, you’ll have easy access to some of San Antonio’s most exciting amenities and activities. Whether your favorite thing to do is test out different restaurants or you love spending your free time exploring and relaxing in nature, you’ll find something to keep you engaged and entertained. Some of our favorite places to recommend:
The San Antonio River Walk
This beautiful area is set below street level, combining stone walkways and restaurants that line the San Antonio River. Enjoy amazing weather by taking a stroll or grab a delicious meal on one of the many outdoor patios.
Natural Bridge Caverns
If your ideal weekend includes adventuring, you’ll love exploring the Natural Bridge Caverns. You can tour the caves or try the Canopy Challenge with ziplines, platforms, and ladders 60 feet above the ground. With a drive that’s less than an hour, this will become a great spot to turn your everyday into an adventure.
You’ll love spending your weekends in this historic district of San Antonio with unique shopping and exceptional eating, plus a weekend farmers market. Make a restaurant bucket list and have fun checking off each delicious place you try, including the Nao Latin Gastro Bar, the signature restaurant of the Culinary Institute of America campus.
San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium
Enjoy a day of fun for everyone at this zoo that features 3,500 animals, a narrow-gauge railroad, and a fun carousel.
Take advantage of warm weather by spending the day at Pearsall Park, a dynamic open space with fitness recreational amenities including a splash pad and walking trails.
Make the Move to Freedom Hills Today
As you’re searching for Austin, TX homes for sale, you’ll see that Freedom Hills offers everything you could want: an amazing location near places of work and worship, great open floor plans, and amenities nearby that will give you something to look forward to everyday.
To visit the sales center call 210-338-8887 to set up your tour today.
Sales Center Quick Info:
6702 Freedom Hills, San Antonio, TX 784242
- By appointment only.