How are you going to spend Mother’s Day? The team at Taylor Morrison put together some of our favorite to-do’s and to-gives to celebrate Mom.
Things to Do On Mother’s Day
Looking for something special to do on Mother’s Day? Consider these options for a fulfilling day.
- Fun Events, So Cal Style: For folks who have homes in Southern California, there are plenty of seasonal happenings in Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties.
- Mother’s Day Dining: Take the mother in your life out to eat on her special day. No matter where you live, you have some tasty options. Take a Great Taylor Morrison Foodie Tour.
- Your Dream Home Quest: Who doesn’t love a little dream home window shopping? Whether you’re looking for a new home in Atlanta or in Phoenix, take a Mother’s Day tour of the model homes in your area and get inspired by our fresh designs.
- Walk it Off: Freshen your attitude, enjoy nature and get some exercise while you’re at it. Go for a hike or a gentle walk with the whole family on this special weekend.
- Honey-Do List: Promise to whittle down that list of needed maintenance and cleaning jobs around the house. Then get started!
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Whether she’s your mom, your wife or your grandma, give a gift from the heart this Mother’s Day.
- 10 Loving Mother’s Day Gift Ideas | Fabulous gifts from handmade to simply charming.
- Cupcakes & Berries Plus Gift Card Printables | Print out these adorable cards to accompany a gift of cupcakes and berries.
- Kid-Friendly and Free | Printables for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day – Cute cards for the kids to color-in.
- Suitable for Framing | Free Printable Message for Grandma – Download and frame a heartwarming 5×7 or 8×10 gift message for Grandma.
- 30+ Handmade Mother’s Day Gifts | Mom will love receiving any of these clever handmade gifts.
Many thanks to Stephanie from SomewhatSimple for these wonderful Mother’s Day Gift Ideas! Follow along via her social media pages listed below or using these hashtags #SomewhatSimpleHome an #SSBuildsWithTM.
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Google+ | Pinterest | YouTube