Okay, we’ll admit it: we love compliments, especially when they’re from the heart. That’s why we’re tickled pink to share these photos and kudos that real, honest-to-goodness Taylor Morrison homeowners posted on Instagram. All we can say is, Thanks a million for tagging us! If you’re still in the market for a new home, we hope their positive experiences and happy faces will encourage you to start your search for a new home at Taylor Morrison. And if you’re already one of our homeowners, thanks to you, too. You are the reason we’re America’s Most Trusted® Home Builder for the third year in a row.
Build Your Dream Home from the Ground Up
How’s this for happy? SamParkerParker and partner staked their claim to the perfect homesite for their to-be-built Winter Garden, Florida home. We like the way they celebrate. If that sounds like your kind of perfect place, we currently have three communities in Winter Garden.
- Cypress Reserve – Choose from two collections (65s and 75s) and 10 floor plans from the $300s. Build on a conservation homesite and be within walking distance of the elementary and middle schools. Lots of designer features including a landscape package with fully sodded homesite and integrated lawn.
- Hamlin, The Cove – Lake-oriented living in charming, energy-efficient urban cottages designed for Florida’s indoor-outdoor lifestyle. Homes here begin in the $270s, with planned resort-style amenities.
- Hamlin, The Overlook – A lakefront community of elegant luxury homes that range from the $400s to $1.4 million. Live here and take advantage of stunning natural settings, close to the town center marina, boardwalk and amazing array of community recreational amenities.
Most Taylor Morrison communities offer to-be-built opportunities and the benefits of building from scratch are many:
- You start with your choice of well-designed floor plans, which means you don’t have to deal with worrying about architecture, permits, contractors, subcontractors and all the other details that a custom-built home involve.
- Then you get to add custom touches to your home. Depending on the plan, that can include structural and design options and upgrades. It’s a much more affordable approach and a lot less expensive than making changes to a home that’s already completed.
- A Taylor Morrison to-be-built home is typically ready a lot faster than a custom home, but you’ll still have plenty of time to prepare for the move.
Or Go for Move-In Ready
Of course, if you just can’t wait to move, we have plenty of showcase homes that are ready right now or pretty darned soon. And showcase homes have their advantages, too:
- They’re newly constructed in new neighborhoods or new communities close to all the things that matter to you like good schools, jobs, shopping, entertainment and recreation.
- There are often great savings to be had from special promotions that help with closing costs, upgrades or appliance packages. Your Taylor Morrison sales representative can tell you about what’s available in your area. You can also use our Find Your Home feature, click on an area and any promotions in effect will appear.
Personalize to Your Heart’s Content
One of the best perks of homeownership is the right to do things your way – no more “renter beige” on walls and floors. As Calee360 discovered, paint and carpeting are only the beginning of the personalizing touches a Taylor Morrison home buyer can have. She and her beau are shown here at our Arizona Design Studio, available exclusively to our new home buyers. Like Calee360, with the expert assistance of a professional designer, you can choose from a dazzling selection of floor coverings, wall finishes, countertops, cabinetry, fixtures, hardware, appliance upgrades and more. And since it will all be completed before you move in, there’ll be no disruption to your routine. Just pick up the keys like chloe_rose_lawley and enjoy a home that reflects your style, taste and personality.
If you’re looking for new homes in Arizona, we have 33 new communities to choose from. They’re in popular locations including Phoenix, Gilbert, Tempe, San Tan Valley, Scottsdale, Peoria, Buckeye, Surprise and Mesa. Prices start from the upper $200s to the $600s, and the selection is sensational. Whether you’re a first-time buyer, a growing family, an empty nester or something in between, there’s a home that will suit your needs and lifestyle. You might just find it in one of these communities:
- Victory at Verrado Venture II Collection – Discover the ultimate 55+ community in Buckeye, within the well-established Verrado master-plan.
- Trovita Norte Capstone Collection – Live close to all the best of Mesa in an elegantly appointed luxury home.
- Sonoran Gate Summit Collection – A hidden gem in Phoenix, surrounded by nature and a great way to enjoy Arizona’s indoor-outdoor approach to life.
The dream came true for MrsJennyThomas. She and her guy found their happily ever after at Lighthouse, a Costa Mesa community that brings the beach to their doorstep. If you want to experience the same level of bliss, better hurry. Only a very few homes remain unsold and you can see them here.
Neighborly North Carolina
Lindseyinthequeencity and her hubs Dustin just moved into their new home at Stafford at Langtree in Mooresville, and it looks to us like they’re over the moon. Who could blame them? They’re enjoy the best of both worlds in a serene country setting with hometown charm, top-ranked school and resort-style community amenities conveniently close to cosmopolitan Charlotte.
Share Your Home Buying and Homebuilding Journey
We’d love to follow you and share the adventure of your new Taylor Morrison home from your first visit to the community through construction to move-in and beyond.