America’s Most Trusted® Home Builder is at it again. The Heights is coming soon to beautiful Lake Ward in Bradenton, FL. Two exciting new home neighborhoods will offer a well-balanced lifestyle for Sarasota area home buyers looking to get back to nature.
Wooded wetlands, lush landscapes, gorgeous water views and fantastic shared amenities will be available for enjoying the great outdoors. The Heights will offer all the beauty lakeside dreams are made of.
We are so excited to bring this new Manatee County Real Estate opportunity to life. Finding the most sought after locations for our communities is a big part of the Taylor Morrison Difference.
Don’t miss out! Join the VIP Interest List to receive community updates.
Two Exciting Neighborhood Options
The Heights is being developed as two separate neighborhoods. We want more people to enjoy this fantastic lakeside opportunity.
Not every Bradenton, FL new home buyer is looking for exactly the same thing. That’s why we provide options.
- Grandview at the Heights – A perfect fit for buyers looking for quality home designs without sacrificing location and amenities. Grandview is also where you’ll find a long row of waterfront lots along the shore of Lake Ward.
- Esplanade at the Heights – If you’re familiar with Taylor Morrison then you know that Esplanade is our signature brand of inspired resort lifestyle communities. From the striking resort-style pool & spa to sports courts, a Lifestyle Manager and a state-of-the-art fitness center, this is where you want to be to make every day feel like a Florida vacation.
Get familiar with both communities to see which lifestyle is right for you. No matter which one you choose, you’ll love the elevated Trail Park shared by both communities. With miles of well-maintained paths, exercise stations and vantage points with breathtaking views of Lake Ward, your walk in the park will be unlike any other.
Trail Park is going to be something else. You won’t find another new home community in the Bradenton, FL real estate market with anything quite like it.
When you build a new home with Taylor Morrison, your home is the most important home we can build. From floor plan layouts inspired by you to the quality craftsmanship that goes into building your home to exacting standards with the opportunity to add your signature touches, you’ll love where you live.
Planned amenities include a pool with cabana, grilling areas, sitting areas and open flex lawns.
A gated enclave of beautifully appointed new construction homes in Bradenton, FL, Esplanade brings the beauty of California-Tuscan architecture to the Sunshine State.
With a focus on resort-style living, residents will enjoy an inspired active lifestyle day & night. Unwind by the pool, stretch out on the yoga lawn and discover what activities the Lifestyle Manager has scheduled. Stay fit at the State-of-the-art Fitness Center with bocce, basketball and lighted pickleball & tennis courts. Looking for your daily Zen? Take a load off at beautiful Harmony Park.
We haven’t forgotten about your 4-legged family members, either. Esplanade at The Heights will feature a dedicated dog park, so your pooch gets a taste of the good life, too!
Enjoy a Central Location
Take advantage of living in a natural wonderland without having to move way out of town. The Heights is near Main Street in Lakewood Ranch and convenient to downtown Bradenton and Sarasota. Whether you’re commuting to work or going shopping, everything you need is close by.
The University Town Center Mall opened in 2014 is minutes from the community. You’ll find stores, boutiques, services and restaurants of all kinds.
Golf, Beaches & More
- Love Anna Maria Island? Keep your beach bag at the ready because The Heights is just a short drive from the famed sands of Bradenton Beach, Sietsa Key and Holmes Beach. A trip to Anna Maria Island is like a journey back in time – but with better seafood!
- With nearly two dozen golf courses in Bradenton alone, you’ll never be far from a new set of 18 to take a swing at.
- Nathan Benderson Park is near The Heights. Walk, run, bike or kayak your way through an incredible 600 acres of watersports and natural wonderland. Yoga & wellness programs are available.
- Big into pro sports? Both the Pirates and Orioles play nearby during Spring Training and Tampa’s not far when you score tickets to see the Rays, Lightning or Buccaneers.
- Enjoy a wide selection of art exhibits, cultural events and museums. The art & theater district of Sarasota is under 10 miles away and a pleasant drive takes you to all the attractions of St. Pete.
- Make plans to visit The Ringling | 5401 Bay Shore Road, Sarasota, FL 34243 | 941-359-5700
- Explore the Best Events in the Sarasota Area
Fantastic Public Schools
Give your children a head start on their future with three highly-rated schools. School-aged residents of The Heights are zoned for Willis Elementary, Braden River Middle and Braden River High School in the School District of Manatee County.
Why Join the Interest List?
Staying up to date on community progress makes it easy to find the right time to buy for you and your family. From pre-sale incentives to first pick of the homesites, new phase releases or waiting until closeout to purchase the beautiful model home, being part of our mailing list keeps you in the loop.
VIP members are among the first to see the floor plans and pricing. You’ll also be able to follow along with amenity center progress, be invited to special events and be notified with move-in ready homes are available for purchase.