There’s no doubt that Westside Los Angeles is a vibrant place to live, and the unique Playa Vista community—a sprawling master planned collection of new homes, restaurants, parks, recreation facilities, entertainment venues, and business centers located just moments from Venice Beach—takes the coastal California lifestyle to the next level.
Nestled in the heart of buzzing Playa Vista comes Encore, Taylor Morrison’s newest neighborhood and the final single-family enclave to be built in Playa Vista. Encore’s modern homes are carefully crafted to be both luxurious and convenient—and sales are starting this fall. Read on for our top 5 reasons the amazing new Los Angeles, CA, homes in Encore at Playa Vista should be at the top of your must-see list.
#1 – Location, Location, Location
If a fantastic location was the only thing Encore had going for it, it would still be a place you’d love living in. (Luckily, it has a prime location and a whole lot more).
Not only is Encore’s 14-family neighborhood in the heart of the Playa Vista community and easily walkable to the community’s world-class amenities (which we’ll get to in a moment), Playa Vista itself is situated just footsteps from all Southern California has to offer.
Located just off the 405 and 90, Playa Vista is close to everywhere you want or need to be. Just a few moments from your new community, you can stroll down Main Street in Santa Monica, catch a flight out of LAX, surf the waves at Venice or Manhattan beaches, bike some of the best paths in California, or discover the perfect place to delight your cultural and culinary senses.
Playa Vista’s well-connected location has also attracted some of the world’s top businesses to its Campus technology hub, including Google, YouTube, and IMAX. Also based in The Campus? The LA Chargers, LA Clippers, and LA Rams—so, avid sports fans, be on the lookout for your favorite player. And if Hollywood is calling your name, the Loyola Marymount University School of Film and Television recently expanded to a second location in Playa Vista’s Campus that will make pursuing your dream even easier. They’re all just a stroll away from your new Encore home—so you can spend less time in traffic and more time enjoying the area’s abundant variety of things to do.
#2 – Resort-Inspired Amenities
A destination in its own right, Playa Vista offers a dazzling assortment of amenities within the community itself that will spur you to get out and enjoy the uniquely casual and vibrant coastal California lifestyle—and the best part is that it’s all accessible with your own two feet. And if you don’t want to walk, you can hitch a ride on the Playa Vista Daily Shuttle to get anywhere you want to go in the community.
Whether you’re in the mood for adventure or looking for a quiet spot to relax and rejuvenate, you’ll find fulfillment in Play Vista.
The Great Outdoors
If staying active or soaking in the beautiful sunshine is on your agenda, there are almost countless ways to enjoy outdoor recreation or relaxation. You could:
- Enjoy Playa Vista’s award-winning 51-acre freshwater wetlands system
- Get some fresh air in one of the 29 community parks
- Head to the CenterPointe Club to socialize with friends, catch a movie, or lounge under the shade of a cabana
- Get your work out in or relax by the pool at The Resort, our resident activity club
- Enjoy berm gardens, water features, walking paths, soccer, sand volleyball, and basketball courts, a playground and more at amenity spaces around the community
If you have some shopping to do or want to let someone else do the cooking:
- Head to The Runway, Playa Vista’s lifestyle destination, for a large, eclectic mix of iconic eateries, fitness studios, and boutique shopping
- Visit The Shops at Concert Park for an exciting array of live-above-the-shop retail stores
- Visit The Campus and sip on a cup of coffee from Blue Bottle coffee, grab a bite to eat at Tocaya, or take your four-legged friend to the Wallis Annenberg Petspace for some quality time
From summer movies in the park to weekly community meetups and events, there’s always a fun event to fill your calendar:
- Grab fresh food for the week in the open-air Farmer’s Market every Saturday on Millennium Drive
- Enjoy outdoor movies and a delicious food truck lineup with Summer Movies at the Park in Concert Park
- Support Playa Vista Elementary School and enjoy a night out with friends and great wine in Taste of Playa Vista
Plus, Playa Vista is like its own city in many ways. You’ll find a variety of onsite services to enrich your everyday life and make it more convenient, like an LA branch library, fire station, and medical plaza.
Living at Encore at Playa Vista, you can live, work, and play in the same community you call home
#3 – Luxe Living at Encore at Playa Vista
Inside and out, the 14 homes for sale in Encore are designed to impress and built for contemporary living with inviting coastal streetscapes, sleek architecture with stunning decorative accents and beautiful elongated driveways, a two-car garage plus an additional dedicated guest parking space, spacious open concept floorplans, elegant finishes, and seamless indoor/outdoor living overlooking breathtaking bluff views.
Living here, you can whip up your favorite dish in a chef-caliber kitchen or bask in the sun on your third-level covered deck. Retreat to your master suite and rejuvenate in the spa-inspired bathroom or entertain yourself with a movie or billiards game in the loft. Delivering on the promise of a modern lifestyle and with plenty of additional design options, your new Los Angeles home in Encore is built to be remarkably you.
Encore at a Glance:
- Three stories with a private residential elevator
- Approximately 3,627-3,666 square feet
- 4-5 bedrooms | 3 baths plus 2 powder rooms
- Optional second master suite or extended master suite with spa retreat and dressing room
- Loft with optional entertainment kitchen
- Abundant indoor/outdoor living with a patio, second-floor deck, and spacious third-floor deck with optional outdoor entertainment kitchen
- 2-car private garage plus guest space
# 4 – Smart + Easy on Energy
Encore residences are smart in more ways than one. Offering the latest technology, you’ll enjoy the convenience of a connected home ecosystem with automated front door locks, lights, and thermostats that can be controlled from anywhere with your smartphone. Plus, there are many features designed to save energy.
- Low-E dual glazed windows
- Multi-zoned gas heating and air
- High performance faucets and low-flow toilets and shower-head
- Radiant barrier roofing and more
You’ll also save on money every month while helping the planet out.
# 5 – Distinctive Features for Convenient, Comfortable Living
Throughout these contemporary homes, you’ll enjoy included features and subtle details create a refined, elevated feel and make your everyday life more comfortable and convenient:
- A private residential elevator with a spacious cab and painted walls and ceilings
- Decorative door casings and oversized baseboards
- Modern-style stair system with stainless steel horizontal balusters
- Oversized kitchen island with seating
- Recessed lighting throughout
- Technology pre-wiring with Category 6 data wire to get high-speed data in every room
- USB outlets in the kitchen and master bedroom
Sales Starting Soon, Plan Your Tour Today
Discover a resort-style oasis and celebrate sophisticated living in a comfortable, contemporary new home in Encore at Playa Vista. Sales of these exciting new Los Angeles homes are anticipated to start in the fall. Make plans to visit and be on the forefront of remarkable living in Encore.