Taylor Morrison’s model home at Watergrass is off the drawing board and on the way. Construction has started and we’re all looking forward to announcing the grand opening sometime this spring. If you’re interested in new homes in Wesley Chapel, FL, here’s what to do: join our WaterGrass VIP interest list so you won’t miss a bit of the news about out new homes in the Tampa area. You’ll be in the loop about pricing and community progress, plus, you’ll be invited to special events (like that model grand opening) and be among the first to hear about any special offers. You get all the inside info just for providing your name and email address (which, by the way, we never, ever share). Go sign up now. Then come back and read all about this exciting opportunity.
WaterGrass is Wonderful
The secret is out. WaterGrass is one of the most sought-after master-planned communities in the Tampa area. Which is saying a lot. The focus is on living well and giving residents all the cool things they need to do exactly that. Imagine living in a community with amenities that rival those of first-rate resorts and you never need to book a reservation.
- Swim laps, float or just sit and soak up the sun in your choice of two pools–one that’s junior Olympic size and the other is a luxury pool with zero entry section and splash zone.
- Catch a nap or sip a smoothie in the shade of the covered lanai.
- There’s a private clubhouse with state-of-the-art equipped fitness center, a separate play room for the kids, plus a cushy club room with a large flat-screen TV, microwave and beverage fridge and a catering kitchen.
- Perfect your backhand on two hard-surface tennis courts.
- Shoot hoops on the basketball sports court.
- Watch kids and the young at heart roll down the play hill and burn off energy on the shaded playground.
- Stroll through lushly landscaped grounds and picturesque tree-lined boulevards.
- Explore 14 neighborhood parks and playgrounds.
Get the whole picture. Take the video tours of the community and the amenities.
The Location is Pretty Terrific, Too
Whether you’re into the arts, pro sports, history, theater, golf, outdoor recreation or glorious beaches you couldn’t pick a better place to call home. Here’s a sample of what’s right in Wesley Chapel or not too far away:
- Shop. Retail therapy opportunities include The Grove at Wesley Chapel, Shops at Wiregrass and Tampa Outlets, plus dozens of major malls and boutiques in the surrounding Tampa Area.
- Golf. You can make an early tee-time at Saddlebrook Resort and Lexington Oaks.
- Arts and Culture. There are Straz Center of the Performing Arts, John and Mabel Ringling Museum of Art on the Florida State University Campus, the Dali Museum and the Tampa Museum of Art to name a few. Or soak up local flavor (and food) at Ybor City, Tampa’s own Latin Quarter.
- Sports. You can cheer on the home team at FSU Seminoles college games, of course, and watch MLB Tampa Bay Rays, NHL Lightning and NFL Bucs major league action.
- Parks and Nature. Florida is a wonderland of natural habitat. Explore it at places like Hillsborough River State Park.
- Attractions. The Tampa area is home to Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Lowry Park Zoo and the Florida Aquarium.
- Beaches. The Gulf Coast is an enchanting playground for beach combing, water sports, boating, fishing and lounging in the sun while your friends of north are bundled up in parkas. Some of the favorite stretches of sand in these parts are Clearwater and St. Pete beaches.
- Dining and Entertainment. You’ll never go hungry for delicious dining experiences or a fun night on the town.
Read up on WaterGrass Local Interests, our Ultimate Guide of Things to Do in Tampa, the Wesley Chapel Location Guide and the Taylor Morrison Best Beach Guide/East.
Kids Go to the Head of the Class
Kids living at WaterGrass will attend public schools that are part of the Pasco County Schools district. These include:
- Watergrass Elementary (K-5) opened in 2009 and is located within the WaterGrass community. According to their website, they are a collaborative learning community focused on educating, empowering and enabling student to because responsible citizen under the leadership of Principal Scott Mitchell. The school is located at 32750 Overpass Road, Wesley Chapel, FL 33545. Phone 813-346-0600 for more information.
- Thomas E. Weightman Middle School (6-8) is led by Principal Rachel Fowler. The school’s vision statement is to offer a nurturing, safe environment that provides an academic focus, values diversity and challenges students to achieve their potential. TEWMS is located at 30649 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel, FL 33545. Phone 813-794-8700 for more information.
- Wesley Chapel High School (9-12) is led by Principal DeeDee Johnson. Along with the standard college prep curricula, Wesley Chapel High offers three vocationally-focused academies for Digital Video Production, Agri-Technology and Automotive Service Technology. WCHS is located at 30651 Wells Road, Wesley Chapel, CA 33545. Phone 813-794-8700 for more information.
Taylor Morrison Floor Plans
Floor plans will be released soon. In the meantime, here are some things you’ll want to know about making one of Taylor Morrison’s collection of homes at WaterGrass your new address.
- The collection of homes includes four open-concept floor plans that fit the Florida lifestyle like a custom-made wetsuit.
- Homes will range from 3,226 to 4,830 square feet, with four to seven bedrooms, up to five baths and two or three-car garages.
- All the homes will offer popular included Florida-friendly features, energy-efficient materials and plenty of opportunity to add your personal style statement with options and upgrades from the Taylor Morrison Design Studio.
Related: Explore Taylor Morrison floor plans available at WaterGrass
Ready to Move?
We know, WaterGrass sounds amazing but if you’re interested in another area location or need your new Tampa home right now, take a look at all our Taylor Morrison Tampa new homes and communities and our terrific selection of Tampa homes that are move-in ready. And you might want to read 5 Signs You’re Ready to Buy a New Home in 2018 while you’re at it.
Thinking of Relocating?
If you’ve pretty much had it with shoveling snow and flannel jammies, maybe it’s time you headed south. Here are some more compelling reasons to consider a one-way trip to Florida, including a valuable Fly-Buy Voucher.
The Welcome Mat is Always Out
We’d love to see you become a Taylor Morrison homeowner this year. You’re always invited to visit any of our Tampa communities including WaterGrass at Wesley Chapel when it opens. Just contact our West Florida Internet Home Consultant for details by calling 866-495-6006.