Explore the Possibilities! Find Your New Florida Home.
When you close your eyes and imagine living the Florida lifestyle, what does your ideal community and dream home look like? Everyone has a different vision. That’s why Taylor Morrison builds new Florida homes and communities in many stunning locations and in a variety of styles and sizes. This post will introduce you to a few of them & maybe you’ll discover exactly what you’ve been looking for.
New Homes in Naples, Florida
Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes in Naples
- Explore Community
- Sales Center open daily at 8603 Maggiore Court, Naples, FL 34114, 239.249.5844
- 1,689 to 3,144 Sq. Ft. | 2 to 4 Bedrooms + Den | 2 to 3.5 Baths | 1 to 2 Story | 2 to 3 Car Garage
This community offers an intimate neighborhood setting and Esplanade’s signature resort-style amenities with something for people of all ages. Conveniently located off Collier Boulevard, this community is close to top-rated schools, downtown Naples upscale shopping, dining and cultural attractions, Marco Island and Gulf beaches.
Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes offers three collections of open-concept single-family homes inspired by California Tuscan architecture with tile roof and ornamental detailing. All of the plans include flexible space options and many of these new Naples homes are move-in ready. Love the sound of Esplanade at Hacienda Lakes but need something smaller? Consider new Twin Villas. They’re coming soon, so join the VIP Interest List to stay up to date with community progress.
The healthy, active lifestyle here centers around the incredible 6,500-square-foot Clubhouse. Highlights include:
- Fitness rooms with the latest equipment
- Movement room
- Gathering center
- Multi-purpose activity room
- Full-service catering kitchen
- Resort-style pool and spa with lap lanes
- Resistance pool
- Covered lanai and cabanas
- Fire pit
- Adjacent to the Clubhouse are an event lawn, sport courts, lighted pickle ball courts, a tot lot and a dog park
New Homes in Fort Myers, Florida
- Visit Community
- Sales Center open daily at 19613 Estero Pointe Lane, Fort Myers, FL 33908, 239.471.3931
- 1,856 to 2,740 sq. ft. | 2 to 4 Bedrooms + Den | 2 to 3 Baths | 0 to 1 Half Bath | 1 Story to 2 Story | 2-3 Car Garage
Discover a tranquil retreat at the gateway to Southwest Florida’s coveted lifestyle. Estero Pointe is an intimate new Fort Myers community. With just 64 homes it’s also a rare opportunity to own new in Lee County’s sought-after Estero area. You’ll be near Estero Village and downtown Fort Myers, so shops, services, dining, entertainment, medical facilities and Southwest Florida International Airport are all close by. So are excellent Lee County schools.
Choose from four spacious, well-appointed floor plans built to Taylor Morrison’s exacting standards. Virtual tours of all the plans are available online, where you’ll also find a selection of quick move-in homes. Many home sites offer water and conservation views in this beautiful community centered around its own picturesque lake.
At Estero Pointe, you can fully embrace a life of activity and adventure. Enjoy planned recreational amenities including a cabana-style pool, event lawn and outdoor grilling area. Or spend your days exploring nearby Gulf beaches, Sanibel Island and many of Southwest Florida’s best golf courses.
New Homes in Tampa
- Tour Oak Creek Single Family Homes
- Learn More About Oak Creek Townhomes
- Single Family Home Sales Center open daily at 7225 Nightshade Drive, Riverview, FL 33578, 813.677.7271
- Townhomes Sales Center open daily 7916 Evergreen Creek Court in Riverview, FL 33578. Call 813.330.2374.
- 1,374 to 3,422 Sq. Ft. | 3 to 5 Bedrooms | 2 to 3.5 Baths | 1 to 2 Story Homes | 2 to 3 Car Tandem
If new homes in Riverview, Florida appeal to you, put Oak Creek on your must-see list. A new phase in this friendly neighborhood is now selling with no CDD fees. Live here and you enjoy the laid-back pace of a suburban setting. But you’ll also have easy access to Tampa recreation, entertainment, shopping and major league sports, MacDill AFB and local airports. Located just off Falkenburg Road and US 301, Oak Creek is a prime location. Choose from a wide range of quality-built Taylor Morrison single-family homes offered in five spacious plans with many of our most popular included features inspired by you! Be sure to take a look at homes that are ready right now. Oak Creek is part of the acclaimed Hillsborough County School district and has an elementary campus within .2 miles.
Want something smaller with less maintenance? It’s yours at Oak Creek Townhomes in Riverview. Take the virtual tours of both 2-story plans with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths ad 1,374 to 1,555 square feet offered. You’ll also see a selection of townhomes ready for move-in. The Sales Center is open daily at 7916 Evergreen Creek Court in Riverview, FL 33578. Call 813.330.2374.
Esplanade of Tampa
- Visit Community
- Sales Center open daily at 8513 Grand Alberato Road, Tampa, FL 33647, 813.330.2367
- 1,856 to 3,006 Sq. Ft. | 2 to 4 Bedroom + Den | 2 to 3 Baths | 0 to 1 Half Bath | 1 to 2 Story | 2 to 3 Car Garage
Experience a new level of inspired living at Esplanade of Tampa. Located one of the most sought-after Tampa areas, it is just 2 two miles form 1-75, so you’ll have a direct route to business centers, shopping, cultural and entertainment venues, top medical centers, major parks and the University of South Florida. Highly-rated public schools are within five miles of the community.
But, even better than this prime location are the exciting resort-style amenities Esplanade is famous for. Highlights include:
- Amenity Center, nearly 5,000 square feet with fully equipped fitness center, cards/billiards room and multi-purpose room
- Tennis, bocce and pickle ball courts
- Lagoon-style pool and spa
- Full-time lifestyle manager to coordinate special events, outing and activities
- Event lawn
- Fire pit
- 20 acres of pristine lakes
- 45 acres of natural wetlands
- Network of nature trails and walking baths
Choose your new home from 2 collections with a variety of unique open-concept floor plans. If you want to start living the Esplanade lifestyle, you’ll find a selection of new Tampa homes that ready for move-in now.
Willow Point at WaterGrass
- Explore the Community
- Sales Center open daily at 33550 Willow Point Court, Wesley Chapel, FL 33545, 813.331.0796
- 3,221 to 4,830 Sq. Ft. | 4 to 7 Beds with Den | 3 to 5 Baths | 0 to 1 Half Bath | 1 to 2 Story Homes | 3 Car Garage
The focus at WaterGrass is on living well in a naturally beautiful setting. This new Wesley Chapel community is situated on nearly 1,000 acres, 250 of which are preserved woods, wetlands, parks and playgrounds laced with dedicated bike lanes. It’s a premier location close to I-75 for convenient access to job centers, medical facilities, dining and upscale shopping, most notably The Shops at Wiregrass. Children attend highly-rated Pasco County schools, including a WaterGrass elementary onsite and a middle school and high school within a mile.
Choose your Wesley Chapel dream Willow Point at WaterGrass from four spacious floor plans with popular included features, flexible options and personalizing upgrades. See the selection of quick-move-in homes selling right now. Live here and enjoy an array of spectacular community amenities that include:
- Clubhouse with state-of-the art fitness center, separate children’s play room, gathering room and catering kitchen
- Six-lane junior Olympic pool
- Luxurious pool with splash zone and lap lanes
- Covered lanai
- Shaded playground with green space
- Tennis courts
- Half basketball court
The Enclave at Channing Park
- Explore The Enclave
- Sales Center is open daily at 17401 Chelsea Downs Circle, Lithia, FL 33547, 813.651.4259
- 2,055 to 3,422 Sq. Ft. | 3 to 5 Bedrooms plus Den | 2 to 3 Baths | 0 to 1 Half Bath | 1 to 2 Story Homes | 2-3 Car Garages
The best of Florida living in a location that’s ideal for busy people on the go. That’s what The Enclave at Channing Park is all about. These new Lithia, Florida homes are close to all your daily needs, top-rated schools (all within 4 miles of the community), shopping, dining and entertainment venues that include Fish Hawk Sports Complex. When it’s time to commute, quick access to major corridors whisk you to downtown Tampa, MacDill AFB and major business districts.
Sound good? You can move to The Enclave at Channing Park right now. The array of award-winning home designs offered in 6 floor plans includes several that are move-in ready. That means you could be enjoying the 2018 holidays in your new home in Lithia! All plans featured Taylor Morrison’s trademark open-concept space, which means large, flexible floor plans, chef-inspired kitchens, spacious great rooms and popular option like game rooms, dens and media room. See what’s selling now and plan your visit soon.
- Discover Cypress Chase
- Sales Center open daily at 9824 Stillchase Street, Tampa, FL 33625, 813.644.6808
- 2,055 sq. ft. to 3,422 sq. ft. Homes | 3 to 5 Bedrooms | 2-4 Baths | 0 to 1 Half Bath | 1 to 2 Story Homes | 2 to 3 Car Tandem Garages
Walks through forested wetlands, picnics beside serene ponds or sitting in the shade of mature oak trees–Cypress Chase offers all that and more. This gated neighborhood of just 69 home sites is nestled on about 35 acres in Northwest Hillsborough County, which makes it one of the most desirable of Tampa Bay real estate markets.
Students attend highly-rated schools. Commuters have easy access to major transportation corridors that make short work of drives to metro Tampa, the Westshore business district and other area attractions. In addition, residents have an abundance of local shopping and recreational choices including Citrus Park Town Center, Ed Radice Sports Complex and the Upper Tampa Bay Trail, 7 miles of paved surface connecting to county parks and nature preserves.
Live the Cypress Chase life in one of 5 well-designed floor plans. Each offers luxurious open-concept layouts with great rooms, chef-inspired kitchens, and flexible space options that include dens, lofts, game rooms and more. Discover the great selection of homes that are ready right now, then stop by soon to tour the model. The home of your dreams is waiting at Cypress Chase.
Florida Living Made Easy with Taylor Morrison’s Help
See even more possibilities for living the Florida lifestyle. Find the Florida home that makes you say, “that’s me!” here.
Additional Helpful Information
- Explore the Rivers and Springs Near Tampa, Fl
- Spotlight on Coming Soon Tampa Area Communities
- Ultimate Guide of Things to Do In Tampa, Fl
- There’s So Much to Do in Ft. Myers! The Local’s Guide to Annual Events
- Flip-Flops & Swimsuits – A Fort Myers Beach Guide
- MLB Spring Training Visitors Guide: Big League Fun and Hot Southern Sun